• Daddy

0 0%
  • Mommy

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Ftm Twinkasaur :3

Red face Ftm Twinkasaur :3

Deleting account :]
    Last edited by diaperkidz16; 30-May-2011 at 10:05. Reason: Removed name for safety reasons

I am not sure how much of this identity is the "you" that belongs on a support site; I am NOT negging who you actually "are" but this does seem largely to be a roleplay persona's profile in large part, the punishment stuff, the brattiness, the hairlessness.

RL f>m tg is rare and if you are actually in that position and you took offense at my comment say so and I will amend it.

[removed] looks like a rl name, and if it is shouldn't be used. If it is the new name for your f>m self then great; if it's the name of a rp persona, it may be unsuitable for a support site that relies on knowing an "actual" person.

What is the point of the poll up top? is it a typo? Usually polls go in other forums and are attached to a post on some topic.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 30-May-2011 at 02:54.

Welcome to the site little one. What sort of music do you like? What else turns you on. I like getting out on my bike, out on the trails. I enjoy playing keyboards, and I'll go sailing with almost anyone....sigh.

dude Im new here I didn't know. but whatever Im deleting this account and Yes thats my ftm real name.

If you are deleting your account, then I'm sorry the community wasn't for you.
    Otherwise, please try posting an introduction that describes who you are as a person, remembering to include elements about who you are outside of diapers. Thread closed, please try again in a new thread.