Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU Cushies Or Classico Bambinos?

Default ABU Cushies Or Classico Bambinos?

I'm considering buying some ab diapers off the net. which kind to you guys suggest?

Each product you have presented has it's advantages and disadvantages. Bambinos are super duper absorbant, while cushies are absorbant, just not as much. I personally dont like the print on the bambinos, so if I went on looks alone I would pick cushies hands down. Cushies come with one tape, so if your not used to taping a diaper on yourself it may be kinda hard. Bambinos have two tapes on each aide, so they are easier to get a better fit with.

Depends.....lol
    Bambinos for sure. Outside of the tape zone they are very pamper-like

The Bambino is a far superior diaper. It holds so much more and protects against leaks significantly better - ABU diapers come nowhere close. The only thing ABU diapers have going for them is looks, and even then, the Bambinos aren't exactly lacking in the looks department themselves.

At roughly the same price per diaper, the Bambinos are the better buy. The only time I'd recommend buying ABU diapers is during one of their BOGO sales and the price is half of the sticker price.

if you are skinny go for Cushies but if you are chubby go for Bambinos

Quote Originally Posted by abdlmtl View Post
    if you are skinny go for Cushies but if you are chubby go for Bambinos
    Weight doesn't necessarily matter. I'm a very tiny lad, and I LOOOOVED Bambinos. The only reason why I don't wear them now is because Bambinos discontinued their smalls! D:

Bobbie

Would bambinos fit my friend? They have a 24 inch waist

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
    Would bambinos fit my friend? They have a 24 inch waist
    I highly doubt it. If they had still made smalls they might have fit, but with mediums it'll just be huge and won't work.