Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Anime Avatar Character?

Question Who's Your Anime Avatar Character?

Trying to learn more about some of the other Anime series. Other than the old Astro Boy series, I only know Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Sailor Moon - the Anime shows our kids have watched while growing up. Just checking the member list, there's at least 30 avatars used which appear to be based on an Anime character I'm not familiar with. For my enlightenment, perhaps you could tell me who your character is (even if self-created) and what series he/she/it is from. I'll have to check out some of them to see what they're about. Thanks!

My avatar is from Yu-Gi-Oh, it call Mystic Baby Dragon.....I think

Anyway, found the adult version of my avatar, which is call Mystic Dragon.

My avatar is Lucy from the 13 episode long series Elfin Lied, it's easiest just to link the wiki article then explain the whole series....oh and if you have a problem with nudity/decapitations/cousin lovin'/a father killing himself and his daughter....then it might not be for you

Wiki: Elfen Lied - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mine is Claes form Gunslinger Girl!! Here is a Wiki description of Claes!!

Once known as Fleda Claes Johansson, this girl has undefined origins, although she is revealed to be the only normal, healthy subject before undergoing cybernetic surgery. In the beginning, Claes is confined to the Agency, unable to participate in missions with the other girls because her handler, Raballo, has died. She is used as a test subject by the cyborg engineers, who utilize controlled situations and equipment to monitor the usefulness of her implants. Claes wears glasses from her life before her cybernetic operation as a visual reminder of the promise she once made to Raballo and is knowledgeable and mature for her age. In volume four, she trespasses into the indoor shooting range and is promptly told off by Jose, although it is too late and her memory is sparked by the scent of gunpowder and watching the other people shoot at targets. Additionally, in volume seven, where despite only knowing hand-to-hand combat with no knowledge of how to wield a firearm, Claes was allowed to attend a mission carried out by Alessandro and Petrushka. However, due to her pact with Raballo, she was afraid of actively harming another person and did not fire the pistol she was given. She is deeply troubled by her dreams as well, because she sees Raballo in them, but does not know who he is. Claes's preferred weapons were the H&K VP70M and the MP5K PDW. On the mission in volume seven, she carried a Taurus Millennium Pro PT138 pistol.

Well, my SN (and the first avatar I used on this site) is a character from Inuyasha. Not my current avatar though.

My old one was Boo from Megatokyo, who I believe is stolen from a game the old writer played. Now it's who I believe to be Ed in a Boo suit.

My old ones were from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but for now, I've decided to go with Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura.

XD seeing thsi thread it reminded me that I wanted to change my avatar.

Well my new avatar is Kiba from Wolf's Rain, he's awesome XD... Everyone said that Wolf's Rain wasn't a good show but I love it so far and I'm on ep 15.

Mine is From Lady Oscar, the rose of Versaille (from Manga "Versaille no Bara") and represent Lady Oscar herself, A woman born from a rich family before the french revolution raised as a man to become her father's successor as leader of the Palace Guards. She became Personal Bodyguard of Marie Antoinette and fell in love with Andrč;
    both died during French revolution (episode 39 and 40).

I think this is a good anime because helped me to learn most important Facts of French Revolution (In particular the last episode, N°40).