Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My close call!

Post My close call!

well to let everyone know that one day ago I went down stairs to see if I can't find a old towel, but it was no luck I couldn't find one. Then when I was cleaning up the mess I made I stumbled onto my or one of my brother's old onesie. I took it up stairs luckily it was at night time so every one in my family was sleeping I took it over to my mom's computer that is where I sometimes I like to go onto the internet. Before I sat back down to chat to my one ab friend I put the onesie on to let everyone in here know that it was a tight fit but it still fit me. One day after I had it on I was sitting down on the floor in front of the tv playing my video games and I was covered up to my information I didn't realize that my cover fell down a little and all I heard from my mom she said "I don't remember buying you that sweater for you?" I just almost passed out from that but I didn't I told myself "Holy shoot my mom saw the top of the onesie that I had on right now what am I supposed to do now?" I quickly covered up myself and the continued playing my video game.

I bet you jumped out of you skin! I know I would of.

But yeah, Don't take too many risks this time and try to realise that the longer you wear it, the less attention you are paying as to look out for you mum or another person walking in. So maybe checking the clock every now and then to remind yourself on the likely hood that some one is going to walk into the room.

Cool

So I'm curious. What size was this onesie/how old was your brother when he was still wearing them and how tall are you now?

thank you guys for helpful hints and btw Baseball4life19 I said I don't know if the onesie was mine or my brother's because I have 3 older brothers and I forgot to mention that the onesie on the outside was like a fuzzy pillow and it has legs so sorry to everyone if I got onesie's mixed up with footed sleepers because I'm still kinda new to all this ab/tb/dl thing

Quote Originally Posted by occkid89 View Post
    thank you guys for helpful hints and btw Baseball4life19 I said I don't know if the onesie was mine or my brother's because I have 3 older brothers and I forgot to mention that the onesie on the outside was like a fuzzy pillow and it has legs so sorry to everyone if I got onesie's mixed up with footed sleepers because I'm still kinda new to all this ab/tb/dl thing
    I thought you said it was your brother's "old onesie". That would indicate that it is something from a little while ago. Now you have three brothers and it's not a onesie it's a footed sleeper? It's sort of hard to mix up a onesie and footed sleeper. You probably realized that there's no way that a small onesie could even fit, eh? Would be a little *tight*

yes Baseball4life19 you are right, and idk how long ago me or my brothers wore a footed sleeper

To let everyone here know that replied to this post this is a true story of me getting almost caught by my mom, and that goes double for who had posted this comment about my true story "completely pointless story that is very fishy".

P.S. and thank you all that reply to this thread and or this whole post and I am going to read the replys again to see who posted that comment and give all the rest of you good rep and once again thank you all for the replies.