Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Felt like sharing

Default Felt like sharing

Well... I met the most amazing guy a month ago today. We started dating right after we met.
    That first day we met he started calling me "Princess". Of course making my heart melt and my knees quiver. It was very hard NOT to call him "Daddy". We literally stayed up all night. 7 AM rolled around and it was time for me to start getting ready for work. We went out for breakfast, and he dropped me off at work, asking if we could see one another again.

I went to his house the weekend after we met(3 days later). Everything felt so right. We had talked about relationships, how we felt they should be, how past ones had been. The whole thing was moving so fast. One of the first things he said to me, "I want to tell you everything about me. I want to be as honest as possible."
    Of course this made the feelings of telling him about the AB stuff stronger. The fact that everything had been going so smoothly and the urge to call him Daddy... I knew it was so soon but I had to tell him.
    So, three days after I met this great guy I told him the darkest secret I own.

"It all makes sense now," were the words that escaped his mouth. "That childlike-ness about you. The childlike faith you have." He smiled at me and kissed my lips softly telling me "I would love to be your daddy and take care of you. I want to do anything I can for you. No matter what."

So now it has been a month. We have done some Daddy/Baby Girl things. We still have to incorporate a "normal" lifestyle haha. He's put me into diapers; not changed.

A couple of days ago we were sitting in the grocery store parking lot and I was eating peaches. He took the spoon from my hand and started feeding me it was awesome! Since then we have done small things We played Lego's while I was in my diaper and onsie! hehe

So that was just something I wanted to share

It sounds like you've gotten lucky and met the one for you. I hope that he's more than just a daddy for you, as there is so much more to life. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket. I'm just saying that you might want to take your time, and get to know all of him. That said, I wish you the best.

Awesome. And +1 to getting to know all of him and letting him get to know all of you. The fact that the two of you can share this corner of your life is wonderful, but you definitely don't want to get hung up too much and forget to find out how compatible you are outside of this.

Wow that was quick, but that is wonderful to see everything went very well for you. =)

It sounds awesome that he accepted you, but as dogboy said, be aware that he doesn't just act as Daddy - it's really soon in the relationship; you want to be getting to know each other as well as possible before spending too much time on AB/DL - otherwise you run the risk that the relationship doesn't grow further than a diaper change... congrats though!

YAY for you! That is great. He sounds like a great guy who really gets you.

Alright, for all you ''wet blankets'' sorry I didn't clarify that we are very compatible. We really dont do that many daddy/baby things. For the most part we are that ''normal'' couple. I was only sharing the one side. Sorry for the confusion!

I love a good romance story! Glad to hear that it worked out so well, and I wish you the best in the future!

Haha...I was afraid of being a wet blanket. Go love and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    I love a good romance story! Glad to hear that it worked out so well, and I wish you the best in the future!
    Thank you! We are awesome for each other and I think that we will be great for one another

---------- Post added at 04:16 ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...I was afraid of being a wet blanket. Go love and enjoy!
    Hehe no worries! I'm glad you pointed it out. The only reason I hadn't said anything like that because I mean, this is a diaper site. I was just in the mind set of only sharing that side as I figured that's what most people wanted to read about :P lol

I do love him and vice versa and I will enjoy thank you![COLOR="Silver"]