Thread: Hi All!

Default Hi All!

Hey everyone! I am Chas and I am 25. I have just completed college with a Bachelors in computer networking. Kinda new to the site, I have looked around it a bit before I decided to join.

If I have to put a label on it I am a diaper lover, though I kinda stand somewhere in between lover and baby... I love wearing baby clothes and having a paci, but I could not go much past that.

I am a computer geek at heart and love working on them all the time. I play video games all the time (even more so since I am done with college ), I love soccer and help coach a team. I will also have my head in a book if I am not in the mood to play a game. That is me in a nutshell hehe. Looking forward to really getting to be a part of the site!

Welcome, you will fit right in. Is there anything to tell about your fur side?

Honestly, not really... still really new to it. Was only introduced to it on secondlife through some friends and only just found I like it.

I shall expect you to show up in Computers and Games

I also "revived" furriness, in my case from my childhood. I was a dedicated furry then, only there was no subculture then, no suiting, no community just the same names taking out the same library books all the time, all pre-internet... and when I delved into the net there it all was. So I signed up and signed on, better late than never.