Thread: Why can't ya buy Attends at stores like wally world?

Default Why can't ya buy Attends at stores like wally world?

Ten years ago you could buy depends and attends at wallyworld, and many other stores. Just wondered how Depends took over the market? The only way to get attends was to order on line.

Butterfly Mage

I noticed that too. The only adult diapers you can get anymore are worthless generics and underperforming "disposable underwear". But products that actually WORK for actual incontinence must be ordered online.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I noticed that too. The only adult diapers you can get anymore are worthless generics and underperforming "disposable underwear". But products that actually WORK for actual incontinence must be ordered online.
    I think that because a large portion of incon people are elderly so their kids purchase whatever is cheaper and that happens to be depends. People should need a good diaper and are younger might forgo the store and order online getting the best product for their needs and getting rid of a potentially embarrassing moment.

I figured whoever had the biggest corprate bucks got into walmart, they must have squeezed attends out. To bad ya just can't buy decent performing diapers there.

Butterfly Mage

See... The problem with Attends being sold at Walmart is that Attends are made in America and WalMart only sells products made by slave labor overseas.

Depends are all made in Mexico now, right??? only a matter of time before Goodnites, Pull Ups and Huggies follow suit

Interesting point you make. I never thought about it that way. Walmart is cheap, buys cheap, and pays cheap, so it all makes sense. I used to buy Attends at Walgreens,Longs, etc, and lastly at Drug Barn, before they went out of business. Attends is now all mail order I'm pretty sure. I now wear First quality IB, a good plastic diaper that's still made in the U.S.A. I get them at Total Home care Supplies for $48.00 (case of 96) and free shipping.
    Always good to buy made in the U.S.A.
    Sport.