Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep

Default Sleep

I sorta just wondering if this has happened to someone else.

My parents are gone for the weekend, so last night I put on a GoodNite before I went to bed. I haven't wet the bed once since a slip up when i was like 11. But the next morning, I woke up and my GoodNite was SOAKED. I'm surprised it didn't leak, but I don't know how it happened, because I never wet the bed.

Your brain must have been aware that you had a GoodNite on so he took advantage of it or maybe you were able to reach a deeper level of sleep. If it continues though, I suggest that you stop wearing at night and if even that doesn't help, a visit to the doctor this the best thing.

Weird. I still have bedwetting accidents and I am 19, and wet almost every night until I was like 14... Your body just was more relaxed. I usually wet when I wear a diaper to bed, and rarely do when I dont. I think it is just because I am more relaxed and sleepy really well Good luck.

You got a bit too relaxed I think. If it starts to happen when you arn't padded then you should most likely tell someone about it.

Is it possible that you woke up in the night, wet the GN and fell back to sleep? I used to get up in the night but would never remember the next day. I even had a conversation once but have to memory of it.

I wish my body would let me wet in the night without my forcing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeb View Post
    Weird. I still have bedwetting accidents and I am 19, and wet almost every night until I was like 14... Your body just was more relaxed. I usually wet when I wear a diaper to bed, and rarely do when I dont. I think it is just because I am more relaxed and sleepy really well Good luck.

Jeb - Somewhat the same for me. When I wear and use diapers for several nights in a row my childhood bed-wetting returns. And then when I go without my accidents quickly taper off. Same for you, or can you randomly use diapers to select the nights you have a bed-wetting accident?

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    Jeb - Somewhat the same for me. When I wear and use diapers for several nights in a row my childhood bed-wetting returns. And then when I go without my accidents quickly taper off. Same for you, or can you randomly use diapers to select the nights you have a bed-wetting accident?
    I cant magically have accidents when I wear to bed. But I know when I am more likely to have accidents, drinking too much soda or sugery drink, up to late at night, stressed. I am also more likely to wear a nappy if i am stressed. But I cant randomly wear and wet. There are a lot of different things that make it more likely that I will wet when I wear. For example I will put my nappy on a few hours before bed and there for not go pee right before bed like normal.

Yup it happens to me a lot. I have excellent bladder control and I've never had a bed wetting problem. Yet if I wear a nappy to bed, there's a 50/50 chance I'll wake up wet.

Whether it's because I'm so much more relaxed when wearing to bed and go in my sleep, or that I wake up, wet and then drift back to sleep without noticing, I'm not sure... But what I do know is that I sleep so much better and feel much more refreshed in the morning when sleeping in nappies than when I'm not. Even my wife has commented on how much better I sleep when I'm nappied up, as she's used to me tossing and turning all night, or struggling to sleep and putting the TV on. Apparently I hardly move when padded and fall asleep almost instantly

teamaster

I kinda suspect sometimes I wet while asleep in a diaper but I don't know.

Wow. I must have a really overtrained bladder then. I almost literally can't wet if I'm close to being asleep, and it takes me ages to wake up enough to do it in the morning. Same if I hold it in too long too. I think I wet the bed once in my childhood and my mum made a massive performance about it - right down to taking my mattress out of the room. Must have traumatised me :/