Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi I have been debating for some time to join the site, and thought I would give it a go. I wear as much as possible, but still live at home in the moment. I'm saving up some money and going to college in the fall. Hopefully to major in business management. I currently run a department at a grocery store and hope to advance from their. My hobbies include playing guitar as well as surfing the web and messing around with my computer.

Hope to meet some wonderful people here

Very nice intro! I believe you covered everything! Do you play any games online? c: Or Xbox 360 maybe?

What kind of guitar do you have?

I really want to work at a grocery store for some reason.. Air conditioning + Easy labor = <3

P.S. You just landed you your first friend on here, me! X3

I'm not into gaming much, but i'll play grand theft auto now and then. I have a Epiphone SG but really want to get a better guitar, some form of a Gibson someday, and yes the job is very easy. I don't make a lot of money but I love the people I work with and the customers we serve