Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ah, the inside DL joke in public...

Default Ah, the inside DL joke in public...

So my wife and I were enjoying dinner at a local teppanyaki house tonight. I was just about finished with my first beer, and the waitress instantly appeared to ask me if I wanted another. I said "Sure", and my wife sarcastically (but playfully) said "When do you NOT want another beer?"

Without hesitating, I said "When I'm asleep?"

She laughed and said "Yeah, as if!"

The chef, trying to get in on the joke, tilted his head back and said (in horribly broken English) "You, get the bottle at night?" and acted as though he were sucking on a baby bottle....

My wife and I both just fell out. Poor chef thought his joke was funny - if he only knew...

Wow, that is a pretty funny story. I wish I had one to share, but I don't...

LOL, that's pretty funny!

I've gone one you might get a kick out of. Mr. X and I were visiting his mom for a weekend a few months ago. We were sitting around the table having coffee and watching TV when a commercial for one of those overactive bladder drugs came on. (bit of setup-Mr. X is a 24/7-wearing DL) The commercial was asking if you had to get up in the middle of the ball game, or if you were going frequently, or, "Do you get up several times in the night to urinate?" Immediately without pause, Mr. X blurts out, "No, I sleep through it!"

His mom looked aghast for a moment, then she was like, "Um, so you wet the bed?" and then she finally started to laugh when she got what she thought was the joke. Of course, I'm half shocked that he said it and half trying not to fall out of my chair laughing.

Ah, good times!

This is all the crazier when you realize how conservative our town is. The only interesting thing that has happened to me at a restaurant was when I was first married. My wife and I were at a very fine restaurant in Akron for our wedding anniversary and our young male waiter put my cloth napkin on my lap and felt me up. How do you tip that?

XD

My friend megan knows about this lil hobby of mine and whenever a situation is like this, we both tap our noses and point to eachother as a mutual understanding. :P

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This is all the crazier when you realize how conservative our town is.
    No kidding, eh? At Koto's, no less.

The only interesting thing that has happened to me at a restaurant was when I was first married. My wife and I were at a very fine restaurant in Akron for our wedding anniversary and our young male waiter put my cloth napkin on my lap and felt me up. How do you tip that?
    Uh, conservatively... tip him too much and he might think you liked it...

---------- Post added at 00:26 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    LOL, that's pretty funny!

I've gone one you might get a kick out of. Mr. X and I were visiting his mom for a weekend a few months ago. We were sitting around the table having coffee and watching TV when a commercial for one of those overactive bladder drugs came on. (bit of setup-Mr. X is a 24/7-wearing DL) The commercial was asking if you had to get up in the middle of the ball game, or if you were going frequently, or, "Do you get up several times in the night to urinate?" Immediately without pause, Mr. X blurts out, "No, I sleep through it!"

His mom looked aghast for a moment, then she was like, "Um, so you wet the bed?" and then she finally started to laugh when she got what she thought was the joke. Of course, I'm half shocked that he said it and half trying not to fall out of my chair laughing.

Ah, good times!
    Nothing finer than a joke keyed by a person who doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    So my wife and I were enjoying dinner at a local teppanyaki house tonight. I was just about finished with my first beer, and the waitress instantly appeared to ask me if I wanted another. I said "Sure", and my wife sarcastically (but playfully) said "When do you NOT want another beer?"

Without hesitating, I said "When I'm asleep?"

She laughed and said "Yeah, as if!"

The chef, trying to get in on the joke, tilted his head back and said (in horribly broken English) "You, get the bottle at night?" and acted as though he were sucking on a baby bottle....

My wife and I both just fell out. Poor chef thought his joke was funny - if he only knew...
    Awesome. The simple joy of being an ABDL: we're able to find humor/excitement through everyday references and comments most find innocuous!

Example: Came in to work yesterday, dropping wet from a downpour. First comment of the day was, "Oh look at you, dude. You're soaked!"

Dinner party the other night.

I was rather drunk and my friends dared me to get into my footy-cow pyjamas. (Context - these are the footy pj's that are sold in a large, world-wide clothing company and so are considered normal bedware, my mum got some for my sister and I at christmas)

Anyway, back to the story, I'm drunk, i'm in my cow pj's and my friend turns to me, equally drunk and starts pinching my cheek, ruffling my hair and saying that she just wants to 'squeeze' me and 'tuck [me] into bed and change [my] diapers'.

Lol, If only you knew friend, if only you knew :P