Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Diapers?

Default How Many Diapers?

How many diapers have you worn at once? I just got done wearing SEVEN diapers on top of each other. All I can say is... padded. SO, so padded.

It's really obvious you only started this thread to make the rest of us jealous ;-)

I've gone doubles once, but I never buy enough diapers to be gluttonous with them.

I've only been double diapered, and that was when I wore to school. Interesting experience, that was.

Well, the only time I bought diapers was when I was home a lone for a week. The 2nd last night when I was trying to get through more of them, I wore 3 at once. It was pretty epic. It felt soooo cool. I felt little, pretty much having to crawl to get around, and the diapers poofed out SOOOO much I would've done more if I had powder...

i don't really like stacking diapers, because i find it a waste, but i have worn multiples before. the most i ever did was 3 depend max protections and then 3 tranquility ATN's on top. i got my jeans on over them and went to the liquor store, then walked around. it was fun haha, love the bulk.

Most ive had on was ten wet ones. I could barely stand up in them :P They were just cheap pull ons like depends or something

When I was younger and first discovered the joys of adult diapers, I would just go crazy and layer on six or so Molicares - I know for a fact it looked absolutely ridiculous.

Lately though, I've taken to layering four or five, with the backs cut out of the inside ones so that they function like a single thick diaper. It actually works really well, enough so that I can rationalize away the silliness of having 4 inches of padding ^_^

I think that I once went up to 8 diapers at the same time.

I have layered 12 Depends before. However, cloth is where it's really at. My thickest layered cloth was, hell, I can't count the layers, but I do know it added about 10 inches to my waist line.

I guess I'm a rookie by comparison, but triple padded with Depends. However, I think my cloth ones are as thick as that.