Thread: first cushies

Default first cushies

i just bought my first pack of cushies the sample pack and i havent opened them yet i waiting for a time i can wear them for a while and not be interupted and cant wait but if these 2 are nice i will have to buy some more lol any input on things i should do or whatnot im so happy right now lol and ps im 2maros my last day of highschool yaayy

whooooo! congrats on graduation! hope you have fun with the cushies!

That's a great way to celebrate in my opinion NEW DIAPERS!!!

jeroblack

are they any good i was thinking of getting them myself

Quote Originally Posted by crinkleboy93 View Post
    i just bought my first pack of cushies the sample pack and i havent opened them yet i waiting for a time i can wear them for a while and not be interupted and cant wait but if these 2 are nice i will have to buy some more lol any input on things i should do or whatnot im so happy right now lol and ps im 2maros my last day of highschool yaayy
    Umm, wasn't today your last day of highschool? :-S

Anyway, be aware they aren't the most absorbent diapers, but they are damn cute! Try to tape it around the middle of the landing zone, otherwise you'll be too loose on the legs. And there's no waist band, so tape it fairly snug! Enjoy!

As eeyore said, not the most absorbant, but not the least either. Better then most store brands from what I noticed. If you got the baby fresh scent make sure that you can hide that as well. You don't want someone going into you're room asking why it smells like Pampers.

Do not flood them, they will leak. They aren't all that absorbent. I only wear them when for "fun" as they are extremely cute and have a very nice crinkle to them.

I'd never wear them out of the house, matter of fact I'd almost hate to wear them with pants on; I prefer to wear them with just a t-shirt.

I wore one out of the house to the graduation cermony, here in town. My butt crinkled very loudly and I was blushing the whole time >.< They are cute though