Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thick or thin?

Red face Thick or thin?

I was curious, what do you like the most, a thick and bulky diaper or a more thin and discreet one?

Personally, I like some bulk when I'm alone and a thinner brand when I go out.

How do you make yourself comfy?

Thick - otherwise it just feels like underwear to me! That said, I don't go out in public wearing, so I can imagine a thin would be handy!

I really agree with you, but there is a certain pleasure to go out while being padded.

In between, thin enough so I don't waddle, and thick enough to feel comfy.

In my experience, thin doesn't do a very good job as a diaper and as a practical matter, nobody in public is going to notice your diaper regardless of how thick it is.

Thus, I really don't see an argument for "thin".

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    In my experience, thin doesn't do a very good job as a diaper and as a practical matter, nobody in public is going to notice your diaper regardless of how thick it is.

Thus, I really don't see an argument for "thin".
    Amen!

And with that said, my preference is a thick diaper. I can also get away with wearing a thicker diaper in public since I am pretty skinny.

Nice and thick! I dont wear in public, except for when my parents have let me wear diapers on long car trips and those were actually nice and thick too. No one seemed to notice when we went into gas stations or anything. I was waddling a little, but so were other members of my family just because they were sore from sitting so long...

Booger

Thick, thick, THICK!

I go for the best of both worlds. Because I wear 24/7 which includes at work / social functions I wear a thin pad when I am out but something more substantial at home.

I was doing a presentation in front of nearly 400 people the other day and suddenly half way through throught "I really do hope that no one can see my diaper". There was live video being displayed on a big screen behind me!