Thread: Hey there :3

Default Hey there :3

Hi there, I'm Kacey (or Casey) ._. extremely shy.. ._.
    15, USA, Alabama, Sophomore in high school, tbdl,
    I'm pretty new here, heck, I'm kind of new to all of this.

I've been into this stuff off and on for awhile and just recently got back into it..

Uh.. Yea, anyway. I'm a skater, a gamer, a singer, and a writer.
    Passionate for all four. :3

I'm here to make new friends and talk to people so like.. message me whenever. =3

Last edited by xXxSkaturxXx; 26-May-2011 at 20:01.

What sort of skating do you do?

Ice skating? Roller Skates? Figure skating?

I did figure skating for a good while, it was awesome! Was always too afraid to try the legendary headbanger though!!

We've got an excellent stories section here at ADISC which you might want to check out if you're interested in writing

Looking forward to seeing more from you soon, and welcome, of course

I've never tried figure skating, I've always wanted to never had the guts to though D:! I'm a skateboarder o-o x3

nice to see new people, you'll notice that not only are the walls padded, but so too are the occupants

Hey there Kacey, welcome to the site! I hope you make a lot of new friends here!

I'm no good at skating, but I played a lot of Tony Hawk's when I was younger!

What sort of music do you sing?

Hi there Kacey, welcome to ADISC.

I can guarantee you that you're going to have lots of fun here

Do you write a lot and what type of story do you like to write?

Hey Kacey :] I'm Alli, 14, and pretty new to all of this myself.
    I sing and write as well!... What type of music are you into?
    Being from Alabama, do you have a cute little country accent?

Hey, Wilkommen to das site (no-one complain about the murder of the german language there ). Since you mentioned games, what are some of your favorite games? Do you just play the video ones, or others as well?

Awesome! Your likes go hand in had with my own interests. I hope ya like it here and if ya need someone to talk to I'm always down to chat.