Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU is having a sale

Default ABU is having a sale

so, i know some members of the forum aren't fans of ABU, and they have pulled some stuff, but they are having a sale going on until the 31st of May. it's 10% off disposables. but, you can also use coupon codes. i used the code ABUSAVE10 for another 10% off.

so this means i got a case of 96, large Tranquility ATN's for $74.00 shipped. i just figured i would throw this up in case anyone needed to do some ordering. it may also be a great time to try their brand diapers because they're usually pretty expensive.

anyway, just thought i would throw this up here.

How's their shipping these days? Are they pretty good at shipping the same day or next day? I have never ordered from them but I have to respect them going all out and trying to make a lot of ABDL products people want. So I've wanted to order from them. I know a lot of people complain about their prices but to me it makes total sense. You cannot expect such a small niche product to be able to compete with more mass market products price wise.

96 quality (better than Depends) diapers for $76? Man, if I lived by myself, and not with my parents, I'd be all over that!

Zypher

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    96 quality (better than Depends) diapers for $76? Man, if I lived by myself, and not with my parents, I'd be all over that!
    Haha so would I.

I do like ABU. I would take advantage of the sale if I wasn't already substantially stocked up (and using cloth more and more)

Im really interested in what their "big kids goodnites" they are coming out with look like.

Quote Originally Posted by banter View Post
    How's their shipping these days? Are they pretty good at shipping the same day or next day? I have never ordered from them but I have to respect them going all out and trying to make a lot of ABDL products people want. So I've wanted to order from them. I know a lot of people complain about their prices but to me it makes total sense. You cannot expect such a small niche product to be able to compete with more mass market products price wise.
    I've never had issues with their shipping. I think they have improved as they have gotten used to running a business, I think they have a small staff.

They're absolutely fine. I've bought a couple of cases of Cushies from them at various points and had great service. I'd not hesitate to buy from them, and I think that 99 percent of the ABU hate on these boards is completely unjustified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ValkyrieTheWolf

Just so happens I have 90$ in my paypal, but I dont live alone D:
    DAMNIT.

package was shipped same day, which was yesterday. expected delivery is tuesday, so yea. i don't live alone either, but i do independent study for school so i can get any packages before my parents do. i am kinda sketchin about this big of a box though, because there's gonna be 8 bags in there >.<

i may just have it get held at my local fedex and take my friends car to pick it up

---------- Post added 27-05-2011 at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was 26-05-2011 at 17:59 ----------

holy sheeeet! i went out to lunch with my dad today and came back and there was a huge package sitting on my porch. my diaper had come already! super stoked and already padded up