Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you tell them when they don't want to hear.

Unhappy How do you tell them when they don't want to hear.

First of all, let me explain how I can wear without being seen and/or caught.
    1-I wait until everybody in the house is asleep.
    2-As soon as I have to throw a used diaper, I make sure that it is under a lot of garbage.
    3-I wash my hands and spray the whole house with febreeze to prevent any odour.

I now that this can seem a bit exaggerated but it is true and I don't now how long I can do this without being, eventually, caught.

Second of all, I have extremely crazy parents that won't be shy to send me to the shrink if they find that I'm a BF/DL.

So, I ask for guidance to anybody who can help.

More information do you live with your parents?

How old are you exactly?

What do you mean by "extremely crazy parents", are they very close minded?
    If your parents ever find out about you being bf/dl and do send you to a shrink then it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. Assuming they send you to a proper shrink he should be able to understand and possibly help you with dealing with your bf/dl side as well as with your parents. He could try to convince them that there's nothing really wrong with you.

Just keep doing what you're doing and try to avoid being caught.

Wait, your wondering on what to do before you get caught? Sorry, i don't think i really grasp your question.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    I now that this can seem a bit exaggerated but it is true and I don't now how long I can do this without being, eventually, caught.

It sounds like you are being *extremely* cautious - in fact, congrats for it! That said, I can't think of any way to be more cautious... so if you think you are going to get caught, I'm afraid the only advice I can give is to abstain until you move out.

There's really not any way to make it *less* likely to get caught than you are already...

You may not get caught if you're being that careful. I lived with my parents until I was 25, and I was never busted. To this day they don't know. Just make sure that you're smart and things should be ok.

I realy realy like that profile pic

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    First of all, let me explain how I can wear without being seen and/or caught.
    1-I wait until everybody in the house is asleep.
    2-As soon as I have to throw a used diaper, I make sure that it is under a lot of garbage.
    3-I wash my hands and spray the whole house with febreeze to prevent any odour.

Second of all, I have extremely crazy parents that won't be shy to send me to the shrink if they find that I'm a BF/DL.

I have no idea what your physical situation is and as a result I can't offer any advice which is likely to be directly helpful.

I expect there is probably some area in your house where you can store your baby things without your parents getting into them, I know I spent over a month considering a number of places in my house when I was 16 before deciding that the best place to keep them was close to me so that I could restrict access and keep watch over them.

I got into the habit of keeping tabs on my parents whereabouts so I knew when I had windows to indulge, dispose of baby things, and set up a back-story with some credibility.

I can understand why some people might think I am a terrible person for doing this. It is rather manipulative and I feel bad about doing it myself at times. However I have a very healthy and happy relationship with my parents and I believe that there is no reason for me to expose them to this any more than I already have. For those who are interested they know that I sleep with my teddy bear and use a paci occasionally, that is really the majority of my AB/DL activities since my binge/purge cycle for DL resembles a low amplitude, low frequency sinusoid.