Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on fraud investigation on Stanley Thornton...

Default Update on fraud investigation on Stanley Thornton...

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to give everyone a update and clear up some rumors here. Today I was supposed to go and meet my SSI disability case worker. But this morning they came over. It was my SSI case worker, two FBI agents and two police officers. The two cops left within a few minutes. So it was just me, the SSI worker and the two FBI agents.

They came to pick up my SSI re-evaluation packet and to see if any was left to be filled out. And the FBI was here to look into senator Coburn's report of disability fraud. They were here for over 3 hours asking questions, looking at the nursery, and asking about what all happened during the Taboo tapping.

One of many things they got wrong was they were under the impression that me and Sandra got paid thousands of dollars to be on the Taboo show. The truth was that the only thing we got from Taboo was a tank of gas, some food and the wood for the high chair. Not a actual dime of money.

After they finished their questions and looking around the house and seeing my car, they told me they do not see any signs of fraud of any kind. And the SSI guy said he sees no reason to change my case and I should be getting a letter from SSI in the mail in a few days with my statement of future disability checks that will be sent out.

So now everyone can relax. I have been investigated as everyone wanted, and they found no fraud as I was trying to tell everyone. But somehow, I don't think anyone will be satisfied by the results. "Oh, he tricked the workers somehow" or some other similar comment.

Anyway, when I get the letter from SSI for future earnings, I will post a copy (my address removed of course) and you can see for yourself. Again I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone here, but I hate untrue rumors being spread about me. So I am doing this to clear up any myths with the whole truth. And again just goes to show, you can't judge someone solely on what you read online. Don't judge a book by the cover. Anyway, take care everyone.

-Stanley

dprdinky

Thank you for sharing here Stanley.

And again just goes to show, you can't judge someone solely on what you read online. Don't judge a book by the cover.
    Sure, but this works both ways - you shouldn't expect people on the internet to believe everything you tell them about yourself, either, especially if such things are rather hard to believe.

If you truly hate misinformation being spread about yourself, you should not be thrusting yourself into a public arena in this manner. Such rumors are, unfortunately, an inevitable consequence of the actions you took, and if you're not prepared to take them in stride then you shouldn't make yourself a target for them.

I am glad you had a chance to set the record straight and tell your side.

Regardless of rights and wrongs, or to what degree a person is "able" the fact of the matter is we have people here who are diapered 24/7, and we have people like yourself who ageplay most of the day. Whatever their story you should all be encouraged to get in touch and give mutual support to one another.

If our groups don't yet include one for people who "live the lifestyle 24/7" please make one; you guys have much to tell us. For one thing it is many peoples' fantasy, and you can tell them how you manage it, how it's working out, and what, if any, associated disabilities you guys deal with; some have mentioned paranoia or agoraphobia for instance. I do know enough to realize each case is different and should be judged or assessed on its own merits.

It is very easy for me to imagine that if a person happens to be reclusive and shies away from most public contact, for whatever reasons, AND they tend to wards ageplay, that they would take refuge in it; this does not make the ageplay itself an illness any more than living the life of a 24/7 medieval blacksmith or Trekkie dentist.*

I am a simple dl, and seek to know more.

Last edited by Raccoon; 25-May-2011 at 22:30.

KnightCommander

this may be a dumb question, but what does SSI stand for?

also LazyAB is kinda right, you really shoulda seen all this comming when you decided to go on TV

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by KnightCommander View Post
    Supplimental Security Income

I'm glad things turned out this way. I really do think that there should have been an invsetigation, since the show did make you seem more able then you really are. It's all in the editing of course, but if something looks fishy, it should be looked into. I'm also glad that you were able to get everything worked out so quickly. I'm sure it was a huge pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I am glad you had a chance to set the record straight and tell your side.

Regardless of rights and wrongs, or to what degree a person is "able" the fact of the matter is we have people here who are diapered 24/7, and we have people like yourself who ageplay most of the day. Whatever their story you should all be encouraged to get in touch and give mutual support to one another.

If our groups don't yet include one for people who "live the lifestyle 24/7" please make one; you guys have much to tell us. For one thing it is many peoples' fantasy, and you can tell them how you manage it, how it's working out, and what, if any, associated disabilities you guys deal with; some have mentioned paranoia or agoraphobia for instance. I do know enough to realize each case is different and should be judged or assessed on its own merits.

It is very easy for me to imagine that if a person happens to be reclusive and shies away from most public contact, for whatever reasons, AND they tend to wards ageplay, that they would take refuge in it; this does not make the ageplay itself an illness any more than living the life of a 24/7 medieval blacksmith or Trekkie dentist.*

I am a simple dl, and seek to know more.

choose to believe what you want but stanely has already stated he doesnt age play 24/7, in fact he mentioned that he doesnt have the physical ability to do a lot of the activities that go into ageplay and at most him and his roomate ageplay an hour or two a day but some times there are long periods of time where he doesnt get to for one reason or another.

other than that your positive post was well put....

I also happen to think there wasn't much choice about the investigation; possible welfare fraud, prominent TV coverage, yellow journalists and a national debt so big the debt ceiling has to be raised, and all coming up to an election year. I was glad to hear it resulted in continuing the status quo and nothing worse.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightCommander View Post

also LazyAB is kinda right, you really shoulda seen all this comming when you decided to go on TV
    sure he should have seen questions about the abdl lifetstyle or negative comments, and he has stated he expected that. what he wasnt expecting was how we have all treated him and i dont care what any body says, its very un called for how he has been treated in the community. its so easy to sit back and make assumptions about an overwieght ab male who had the balls to tell his story on a tv show and you know what? we do the same thing to members of our community who are older. if the AB were older instead of overweight he would have gotten the same treatment. we dislike overweight ABDL's and older ABDL's and we hate with a passion any who have the courage to do what most of us "normal" ABDL'S wont do.

the only way this would have turned out differently is if the AB where normal?

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I also happen to think there wasn't much choice about the investigation; possible welfare fraud, prominent TV coverage, yellow journalists and a national debt so big the debt ceiling has to be raised, and all coming up to an election year. I was glad to hear it resulted in continuing the status quo and nothing worse.
    and political points for the senator who so bravely and boldly initiated the so called investigation....