Thread: Wait a minute...

Default Wait a minute...

I wasn't even aware I had signed up here yet~ Than when I tried to, it informed me I was~

So, well, I guess... I was lurking without knowing it?

Either way, good to finally... be here?~

Aparently you registered over two months ago - I guess you must have registered and your browser must have saved your nick/password.

Anyway, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself: what do you do in life, what kind of hobbies do you have, what are you hoping to get out of this site?

Welcome, btw ^^

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, It didn't do that. I had moved to sign up, and it told me my email was already in use. So I had a "Okay... now what" Moment.

Myself? Well Hrm.
    I'm an AB in college currently for everything required for Archaeology (Its a surprisingly long lit That I'll leave to that. I hope to one day do that and be a History Teacher~

(Though Criminal Minds might have me be in the BAU >_> Cursed show is <3)

What I hope to get out of the site? I guess I was a little tired of lurking the ABDL community and figured.. I'd join a site something~ Post, talk with people, do.. something other than Lurk I suppose.
    (Sort of funny since I got labeled a lurker n_n)

Oooo~ Iphone! Bigshot~ (I kid I kid,<3)