Thread: My Intro

Default My Intro

I am an adult Diaper Lover. I have dabbled in being an Adult Baby. I would love to be regressed to a baby or young child. I would love to be a 3 or 4 year old mentally for a while. I consider myself to be an older teen, but i am actually in my mid twenties. I have not shared this with anyone. While living with my parents, they did discover a diaper in my laundry and we had a long discussion about it and i swore (to them) that i would never wear them again and would get help. But in all actuality i have just gotten better at hiding it. I wear them to work sometimes because i do not come in contact with a lot of people, because i work 3rd shift. I wear them while i sleep and have not yet had the pleasure of involuntarily using them at night. When wearing them at day or at work, i do pee without thought and dont really have to try to poop, it just happens. I have tried Hypnosis (WMM) with little sucsess. I feel like some changes have taken place but i'm not sure. Love reading on this site.

Well hello alex welcome to the site what are some of your hobbies

One of the few complaints I did not have as an older teen about parents was having to hide stuff; they gave their kids privacy. Honestly, you are legally old enough to father kids and be married; you can join the forces and die for your country, earn a living, own and operate a vehicle... I am appalled at even the thought of having to hide stuff at your age; Parenting: yours are doing it wrong.

As to your bodily functions... that's getting a bit fetishy for this site - but you list yourself as straight, lesbian... and male. TG?

We have scads of people expert in this kind of "personal identity" stuff. This would be a great thing to talk about if you are comfortable; or if we can help with issues just ask.

I am warmed and happy at the influence Adisc has had on you; it's huge to me for a billion reasons, too, way beyond entertainment, though that's a big part of it. Thanks for letting us know it's been a positive factor in your life.