Thread: Babyein28's Re-intro

Default Babyein28's Re-intro

Hey guys well I am a tb and I live in Canada some of my interests are footall, anime, and video games

Hey there <insert username here>, welcome to <insert forum name here>!

It's great that you've taken the time out of your busy schedule to find us and post a re-introduction, we hope you have had an enjoyable experience back here so far! In order to help us re-personalise your experience, we require a bit more information about you, <insert username here>.

When you, <insert username here>, get a spare moment, it would be most beneficial if you could read the introduction cheat sheet. It has been found that 69% of the time, it works all the time to help you, <insert username here>, to make a good impression on <insert forum name here>.

Thank you for the time and cooperation, it is greatly appreciated. To help improve this introduction thread for later viewers, please could you answer the following questions:

What is your favourite anime? And favourite video game?

Welcome again to <insert forum name here>!

*Administering hugs in 3...2...1... hugs!*