Thread: re-intro.....

Default re-intro.....

hey all this is stormshellx, you might think im into this diaper stuff, but no im really not, im only on here because i have sorta a fettish for diapers, and i masturbate with diapers, thats about all i do with them, all of the other methods aren't nearly as soft as diapers and diapers get the ball rolling. things i do in my life is i play football for my high school and i drive im trying to get a job so i can pay gas for my car, thats basically me for ya.

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

sorry for the double post, but i also have a fettish for fingernails, i know everyone has a fettish, mines diapers and fingernails...

Quote Originally Posted by stormshellx View Post
    hey all this is stormshellx, you might think im into this diaper stuff, but no im really not, im only on here because i have sorta a fettish for diapers, and i masturbate with diapers, thats about all i do with them, all of the other methods aren't nearly as soft as diapers and diapers get the ball rolling. things i do in my life is i play football for my high school and i drive im trying to get a job so i can pay gas for my car, thats basically me for ya.

sorry for the double post, but i also have a fettish for fingernails, i know everyone has a fettish, mines diapers and fingernails...
    Is this an ironic post? Or are you saying you're not into diapers, but you have a diaper fetish and you gain sexual pleasure from them? How is that not into diapers? Given that "the other methods" don't work as well as diapers, I'm pretty sure you are "into" diapers...

Never heard of a fingernail fetish myself - do you find the nail sexually attractive, or the whole fingertip?

What car do you drive then?