Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need someone to talk to !

Default Need someone to talk to !

Getting fustrated as I posted my 'Introduction' 30mins ago, no one has even read what I posted, is there anyone out there who are willing to talk to me ??

Lonely and need of attention, live out in the 'Bush', Western Australia, don't see anyone, just flies and bloody 'Roos', want to chat to someone about my developement on this, I need to know more please.

Thanks for answering my good friend

It's still very early in the US and most of Europe is probably at work/school, someone will get to your into post sooner or later

Many thanks, I forgot the time differance, just gone 21:10 here in Australia. Hope your having a good day

Indeed. Most of us are more than willing to chat. But as I live in America I was asleep when you posted. And you don't want to see the crazy messed up things I say when I sleep chat. :P

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

No brob, take care

Yup! We're a worldwide organization, covering all points of the globe!

I'm amazed and so pleased, so good to know that there's people out there who understand !

Not lonely now
    Thank You