Thread: Re-Introduction~

Default Re-Introduction~

Hi everyone. I've been away for quite some time but I've been wanting to express my adult baby side more and more so I'm back.

I'm not really sure what I'll do here and even though sort of want to find a mommy I probably won't pursue that too much.

Anyway, hiya!

Oh and the site has changed soooo much.

Hiya, welcome back to the site, though don't know you . It probably has changed quite a bit in the past few years (despite the join date on my profile, only really came back here and got active a few months ago).

Anyways, had to stalk your profile to see interests to find out more about you. For those that don't/didn't, what are some of your non-abdl (vanilla w.e.) interests?

In your profile, you mentioned you like video games, what games do you like to play? any favorite genres?

Yeah I'm a bit boring, I don't have too many other interests. But I love video games. I'd say my favorite genre would be rpg/adventure... But I play just about anything. I'm not very good at FPS's though.

Thanks for the reply

Ah, I'm uber boring probably then as 90% of my hobbies are video games . Ahh love adventure games! what is/are your favorite(s)?