Thread: Im a disabled DL, but can't figure how to "sign-in" properly

Default Im a disabled DL, but can't figure how to "sign-in" properly

My name is bobby668, and i'm disabled, but I'm really confused on how "to sign-up properly", you have called me a "lurker", but I still cant sign-on. Can you help me? [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 24-May-2011 at 15:35. Reason: no e-mails in posts, please.

well after you made your account you got to go to the email and hit the confirm activiation link thing. It should automatically take out Lurker status.

Also just incase you might be barely getting on even though Join Date says different
    welcome to ADISC ^^
    Hope you make great friends here and there :p
    I am Noodle happy to chat whenever i can :3

Hi, I have disabilities too. I studied university and still had problems signing up. Good luck and I hope things improve.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby668 View Post
    My name is bobby668, and i'm disabled, but I'm really confused on how "to sign-up properly", you have called me a "lurker", but I still cant sign-on. Can you help me? [removed]
    Lurker status essentially means that you have been a member, and been reading the forums, for a while but have not yet posted anything. The first thing you should do is post an introduction telling us about yourself - you have already made an introductions thread, so that's great. However, your introduction is usually the first impression you give the other members of the forum about yourself, and so we encourage people to take the opportunity to tell us about themselves, for example about any hobbies or interests you may have or anything that makes you unique. There is no need to focus too heavily on diapers etc, we care more about you as a person outside being a DL, but you may wish to share your reasons for joining adisc a little.

I understanding writing an introduction may feel a little daunting, but if that is the case one of our lovely staff members, spddan, has written a handy 'cheat sheet' which pretty much does it for you: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

Once you have written your introduction that will be the first step to losing lurker status
    Last edited by Trevor; 24-May-2011 at 15:36. Reason: no e-mails in posts.