Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I enjoy math, science, and computers. I'm going into the ninth grade, but I'm a year ahead in math, because I'm interested in it, and I find it extremely easy. I'm here because I found the site while googling things, I'm a DL, and I'm not sure why at all. I'm considered a nerd, and when I get bored I play WoW and play around with hacking into my wireless router, for fun, its completely legal . I'm pretty much here so I kind of know that I'm not the only one who's into this.

What's up, Jimbob64? Welcome to, fellow nerd! Yeah, I can barely hack with a Gameshark, I can't imagine how hard hacking a router would be!

Welcome welcome! You'll have a great time here amongst others Make sure you read the rules, bud!

Thanks for the welcome. Hacking a router isn't that hard with the right equipment and BackTrack, a version of Linux made for pen testing
    Last edited by jimbob64; 24-May-2011 at 19:45.