Thread: My Introduction

Default My Introduction

Well I guess it is my turn to introduce myself. Some of you may already know me since I have run many diaper related sites over the years.

I won't go in to too much detail because it is all posted on my personal website Andys Crib that everyone is more than welcome to go check out.

My baby side started coming out around age 6 or 7 I believe. From that time until almost age 21 when I finally got the Internet, dealing with the urge to be a baby was extremely tough. Thoughts of suicide were very strong, luckily my fear of death was slightly stronger.

I did the old buy, purge, buy, purge so many times that I would hate to imagine how much money I wasted throwing out good diapers, bottles and pacifiers.

When i was around 24/25, a fellow AB who was my roommate at the time and I got some printed packing tape made up and sold it online. After that was over I created a site called DiaperClips which had over 400 videos of people in diapers, most were from TV shows, music videos, movies, etc...

Today at age 36, I still struggle with my baby side, not so much with acceptance but more with keeping it under control/balance. Two years ago three negative things all happened at once which burnt me out mentally, resulting in keeping balance between adult and baby side much, much harder.

On a up note though, since I live in my friend basement and I help him with his computer repair business which he runs from the house, if anytime I need to escape, my diapers, pacifier, stuffed toys and crib are not far away.

Hi there, welcome to the site! What a great introduction to your AB lifestyle!

Although, it would be awesome for a full introduction here - not everyone will be brave enough to click on your link! Would be great to know some of your hobbies outside of the lifestyle - I presume some level of IT literacy, any other cool things about you?

No one should be afraid to click on my link, it goes directly to my site which I host myself on my own web server.

As for hobbies, well other than running my baby site and another non-ab site, I do like 10 pin bowling, biking and watching WWE Wrestling. Unfortunately the pc repair business is not that constant so money is usually tight, keeping me from buying a mountain bike and from going bowling.

There is really nothing else. I lead a pretty boring and lonely life with most of my friends disappearing years ago when they found out I was an AB.

Fair enough, just meant that members might be weary as they have not guarantee over the content.

I'm a fan of bowling too, I just wish it wasn't so pricey - I'd love to actually get good at it! Do you have any other career plans, or are you happy with the pc repairing?

If you don't mind me asking, how did your friends find out? Was it an accident or a decision you made?