Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Broke my Leg

Default I Broke my Leg

Man I am a dumbass. The other day I whas watching the neighborhood Kid's doing tricks on the bikes. So I decided to git my bike and do afow tricks of my own. Nothing too big. A foo willis and bunny hops. Than I head the great idea to jump my ditch. I took off at foll speed I hate the ramp and I did not stick the landing. Lucky one of my neighbors call 911 for me. The doter said I Brock my lag in 2 places.I be in a cast for 6 weeks moor or less. Think god my home is wheelchair assessable do to my grandparents us to own it Be for thy Past away. What did I lurn frum all this I. One thing and one thing only.
    Tricks ar for kids.

Hey, get better soon... and be careful with the stunts... eh?

and why a damn wheelchair? When I had a broken leg while a go I had just crutches... I would never use a wheelchair unless I have no other choice... those things freak me out for good. (or rather I associate one of my single most largest fears with those things: being paralysed, dependant on others to help me with my day-to-day-life.... that's one of my worst fears)

That sucks! I got hit while on my bike by an SUV that blew a red light at 40 mph. My leg was smashed into seven pieces with open fractures, so trust me, I can empathize with you!

Yeah, the ramp will make crutching it so much nicer. Good luck, and hopefully the six weeks goes quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. the reason I have a wheelchair is it something that we had in the hows. like I saed my home us to be my grandparents so we have all kinds of handy furstad stuff.LOL my grandpa never grow any thing away. I don't us it win I'm going out just at home. these crutches harts my pit's. Xbabyx it sounds like your accident whas a lot worse thin min but I suppose the pan is just as bad. whats bad is I can't go to work like this.

strange english you make Sounds painful, dude. But if you ride you wear the scars with pride, right? 6 weeks ain't too bad if you broke it in two places. Next time, do stick the landing though

I well try to do that nacs time.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    Tricks ar for kids.
    Hehe ;-)

I fractured my ankle a couple of years ago, I had to have an operation on it to realign the growth plate. I was in hospital for three days, a cast for six weeks, on crutches for a couple of months, and my right leg is still slightly weaker than the left.

Have fun doing nothing for a few weeks :P

I broke my elbow 2 weeks ago jumping bikes. Thing is Ive been doing downhill and jumps for 10 years now and had always got away with crashing and not breaking anything (although ive lost a lot of skin!) Hope you heal soon matt, breaking a leg must be worse than an elbow and thats bad enough!
    You can at least get real good with X box