Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being held <3

Wink Being held <3

I have been posting a ton lately and am probably starting to get annoying lol! But I have another question. One thing that I've always felt is that I need to be held. Whether by a girl or guy, I intensly, and not sexually in any way, am gratified by being hugged. I feel safe, warm, and loved. When I am with my girlfriend, I have her put her arm around me, the guy, most of the time. It makes me feel safe I guess, a feeling which diapers also provide, that feeling of security. Additionally, after sex I ALWAYS need to cuddle with the girl and just in general I'm a very snuggly person which I believe is related to my AB/DLism. As embarrassing as it is, I actually sleep better while holding a stuffed animal and have taken up doing that every night as well.

Do you find yourself wanting or needing even to be hugged? What feeling do you get out of it, a feeling of love and or security?

Just overall explain your thoughts on the topic of physical affection through hugging, cuddling, etc

When my wife and I are in bed she holds me much more so than I hold her. I love being held, especially after a bad dream. There is nothing else that makes me feel as secure, and loved.

Quote Originally Posted by bighugeford View Post
    I have been posting a ton lately and am probably starting to get annoying lol! But I have another question. One thing that I've always felt is that I need to be held. Whether by a girl or guy, I intensly, and not sexually in any way, am gratified by being hugged. I feel safe, warm, and loved. When I am with my girlfriend, I have her put her arm around me, the guy, most of the time. It makes me feel safe I guess, a feeling which diapers also provide, that feeling of security. Additionally, after sex I ALWAYS need to cuddle with the girl and just in general I'm a very snuggly person which I believe is related to my AB/DLism. As embarrassing as it is, I actually sleep better while holding a stuffed animal and have taken up doing that every night as well.

Do you find yourself wanting or needing even to be hugged? What feeling do you get out of it, a feeling of love and or security?

Just overall explain your thoughts on the topic of physical affection through hugging, cuddling, etc
    Hugging offers so much of an emotional connection above the physical act. It can show both regret and joy. It can brighten up the darkest moment. For me, a good hug is a way to melt all your stress away.

Hugs are fantastic! I enjoy being held by my wife because it makes me feel small and protected. One of my friends, who looks intimidating but is just a big (~300 lbs, 6'7") teddy bear, is a hugger. I feel the same way when he gives me one, though I'd never say.

It should be noted that hugging is common among other species, too. It's one of those kingdom-wide expression understood by all.

Hugs are simply amazing, and sleeping with a teddy bear all last semester was possibly one of the best decisions I have made. It was just amazing to wake up with him in my arms in the morning and just cuddle with him for the 20-30 minutes before I forced myself to climb out of bed.

Physical contact is very important to me. But when growing up I don't remember my mum ever hugging me, and it made me feel so bad, I actually burst into tears a few months ago when recalling my childhood. Since "coming out" however, she makes an effort now whenever I come to visit (maybe because I had an emotional breakdown at the time!)

If I ever meet a new girlfriend, then I hope she enjoys hugs or we would never get along! My newfound cuddly toy keeps me happy for now though - I look forward to every bedtime with him, it's awesome

im the same way. Love being held/hugged by the girlfriend, and if thats not an option the teddy bear never refuses! LOL

AuroraTheNeko

Being held is 95% of the fun of being a tb for me. I'm lucky enough that I've found a person who loves to hold as much as I love to be held.

Although I never show it, I always love being hugged or held. My favourite memory of my ex gf was cuddling with her inside an ice cave during Christmas. (Of course, I was friggin cold because I gave her my jacket, but the emotional bond made me warm).

I don't really think that the desire to be hugged is reserved for just *Bs, but I'm certain that all people enjoy, or at least have that desire, to feel that special, raw affection that a hug provides.

teamaster

I want to be hugged a lot but I live with complete douchebags.I always fantasizing about me having a roommate I sleep next to and babies me.I sleep with a pikachu plush and I have no problem with that.I am planning on buying another one too(a cyndaquil).I am trying to create a bedtime routine for myself.Anyway, you should totally tell her.Be confident that she will always love you