Thread: Introducing Me

Confused

Default Introducing Me

So it was suggested that I make this. I don't have a desire to be babied or to wear diapers, but I do have the desire to baby someone. Call it sick or perverted, I really don't care. I have a story in progress but it's not done yet. I have some changes to make and there's more to come! Anyway, I'm pretty friendly and willing to talk. I found this site while looking for stories about being babied. I don't think this is something sexual to me, I've had it on my mind since I was a child. Hope that's all you need to know.

Hey, it sounds like you want to become a caretaker role - we have lots of members than engage in that along with ABDL, and some that engage in it exclusively!

It's not sick or perverted, and could be argued that it is even less weird than ABDL itself.

It's awesome that you've joined the site - are you looking to read stories/trawl the forums? Or looking for advice on a situation?

Also, would be great if you felt comfortable enough to share some non-specific info - for eg., favourite movie and why?

My partner is a bit like you We decided a week or so ago that he's got a "Mum complex"

Quote Originally Posted by Confused View Post
    I don't have a desire to be babied or to wear diapers, but I do have the desire to baby someone. Call it sick or perverted, I really don't care.
    Sick? Perverted? Surely you jest.

I wear for my own amusement but I have a caretaking streak too. It's what I most want to do in a fursuit.

Ya gotta figure for any ying there will be a yang; how many actors have been heard to say, "What I really want to do is direct?"

Are there not people whose dream is to coach a sports mvp rather than BE an mvp?

You may be a rarity but I reckon we could use a lot more of you; Even on these forums we have couples who each want to be the little; your type could let them have their wish. Do you happen to know any more like yourself? Bring them by; you get a free small appliance with each referral. Seriously, the ratio of caretakers to people who want one is very out of whack. What's sick is the lack of you guys not the existence them.

I have a story in progress but it's not done yet. I have some changes to make and there's more to come!
    Well now you've let on it is unfair to tease us; what's the holdup?

I don't think this is something sexual to me, I've had it on my mind since I was a child.Hope that's all you need to know.
    There's a running thought going on, and a bit of a debate about whether our tendencies and preferences constitute a fetish. (Diapers most certainly are for me.)

Ageplay is a bit of a different animal for some; for some this particular kind of roleplay is a turnon. Others think of it as a lifestyle, participation in a culture. Or a hobby perhaps. At any rate, we who wear for pleasure all get some sort of pleasant feelings from doing it and some really care about what terms get used to describe their fun, and really hate any implication their feelings are sexual. We respect that. I am fine whether you think of what you do as a fetish, or not.

Personally, I find it perfectly cool, and expected that some people would get a kick out of caretaking; and it only makes sense that they should have had those urges from the same age as ab's and dl's. I think it is weird we see few here for the reasons that brought you here, not the other way round.

We are a support site; you bring a kind of support to the table; we need more like you. We are here to offer you the same; you seem cagey and private about yourself. That's cool. There's a lot you can contribute to the community without compromising your self.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 23-May-2011 at 05:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused View Post
    I do have the desire to baby someone. Call it sick or perverted, I really don't care.
    I don't think it is sick or perverted, rather it shows you are a caring and loving individual which seems to be getting more and more rare these days. Feel proud for having such love inside.

Glad you have joined and like the others have said, I too don't think it is sick or perverted. The world needs more caring people in it.
    Thanks for adding to the stories and look forward to hear more from you.

Confused

Thankful to all of the wam welcomes! I mainly joined to post stories and I will be posting a new one soon! =D Once again thank you all for the kind and warm welcomes. I'm glad to know that no one finds me odd. I have come out to one person about my urges and they called me sick and perverted. I don't find people that like being diapered weird at all, for without them, who would I diaper?