Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper ID

Default Diaper ID

Hello Everyone, just wanted to drop by and see if any one could help id this diaper i used as a stuffer.

I think it is a store brand as i find no names on the diaper. have some pictures but don't know how to add to this post, they are in my pictures file on the computer as a jpeg file. any help would be helpful.

would love to find more as they are thicker than any of the name brands and hold several wettings. thanks .

When composing a post, switch to advanced mode, then click the paperclip icon above the text entry box. That should allow you to attach pictures from your hard drive.

It may be that you haven't been active enough to activate the ability - if so, you can upload to a photosharing site like imgurl and insert photo links into the post.

That said, unless there is a distinguishing feature, we may struggle to help!

While we're at it - anyone recognise these?: ADULT BABY SISSY NAPPIES DIAPER WHITE x 5 on eBay (end time 28-May-11 22:41:09 BST)
    Thinking I'll buy a pack for next weekend when I'm home alone :-)

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    While we're at it - anyone recognise these?: ADULT BABY SISSY NAPPIES DIAPER WHITE x 5 on eBay (end time 28-May-11 22:41:09 BST)
    Thinking I'll buy a pack for next weekend when I'm home alone :-)
    These look like dry 24/7s.

Here are the photos hope you can help. thanks everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diaper2.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	4617   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diaper1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	4618   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diaper3.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	4619  

Out of interest, how/where did you get them? As this might give a clue to the type...

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Out of interest, how/where did you get them? As this might give a clue to the type...
    was left in the family restroom at the rest area in georgetown.

Ah fair enough - I personally don't recognise it as I've not had experience with US baby diapers. Maybe one of our Yanks will have a better idea!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Ah fair enough - I personally don't recognise it as I've not had experience with US baby diapers. Maybe one of our Yanks will have a better idea!
    lol...yanks. I haven't heard that in awhile. That's going to me my word of the week!

in reference to the OP, if it doesn't say a brand name on it, it's probably a generic store brand. I don't use baby diapers, but the few I've seen usually have the logo on it...