Thread: Bizarre Magazine

Default Bizarre Magazine

I don't know if this has been posed alre3ady or not, as I've been away for a while - but here is the link to the recent ab article that appeared in the Bizarre Magazine.

Adult Babies Fetish - Nursery Thymes - Bizarre Magazine

I'm impressed! There wasn't really anything controversial, they did their research, they presented us in an acceptable light! I'm guessing Bizarre isn't on sale in a typical newsagents?

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    I'm impressed! There wasn't really anything controversial, they did their research, they presented us in an acceptable light! I'm guessing Bizarre isn't on sale in a typical newsagents?
    I read this article in my local WHSmith store (didnt want to shell out 4 on the magazine for just one article so stood in the store behind a tall shelf to read it) - most larger newsagents will have it on the top shelf. I saw the article in Bizarre at least a month ago though, so I don't know if this edition would still be available in newsagents.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    I'm impressed! There wasn't really anything controversial, they did their research, they presented us in an acceptable light!
    Yes, but the accurate write-up was still in a magazine named Bizarre; so I think being portrayed fairly therein is just lipstick on a pig. I think being in Bizarre magazine is only marginally better than being in the Yo! Shit's Fucked Up Times-Courier.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Yo! Shit's Fucked Up Times-Courier .
    Awesome!

I love it! I wonder if they have those type of "retreats" in the US?

I liked the part, "adult babies like to shit themselves". I'll have to remember that while I'm at work today at my junior high. "Excuse me kids. I just shit myself!" I do think it's interesting that infantilism is getting more air play these days. I'm sure we're interesting to the rest of the world.