Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The end of the world is today, what you goign to do.

locololo

Default The end of the world is today, what you goign to do.

Personally, I am going to get dressed, get all my stuff, go throw some stars with my friend, before we go to the movies, after that, I come back home and relax looking at either ATS or here, while playing pokemon black. After that, I go eat at restuarant with family, and I come back and clean my room a little.

What is your plan for today

ps, for those who are wondering, I do this every Saturday, it's not some end of the world do what I always wanted to do thing, cause world ending is 27 on my priorities, and my room, movies, star practice, and pokemon black, are all more important

Booger

Well, so far today I woke up, changed out of my dirty diaper, grabbed a Pepsi and logged on to ADISC. As I've said before, unless I turn into a pile of orange goo, I'm calling bullshit.

Who says it's the Catholic end of the world? Idiot...

EDIT: OK, maybe that was a little harsh. But you really should have done at least a little research before you basically call over one billion people stupid enough to believe that you can interpret Scripture to say when the end of the world is. Plus, Catholics have nothing to do with it! It's a small Protestant sect behind this whole thing.

So, in the end, the world could end today, but it has no greater or lesser chance of doing so than any other day.

EDIT II: And, to answer your question, I will be attending a small rally opposed to what will be the end of a big chunk of my world: the Thrashers leaving Atlanta.

I was going to point that out. The Catholics aren't involved.
    It's not even CHRISTIANS that are involved. The proponent puts him self above the teachings of the bible. He's nothing but a false prophet. Jesus tells us in the bible that nobody not even HE knows when the coming will be, it is known only to the Father. In other parts he warns us to be continually ready as "we know not when the master of the house cometh."

Even if you believe the stuff in Revelations, the guys computations are just a concocted fallacy. They're even less precise than the people who believe pi = 3 because the bible in two places describe something as being n cubits across and 3*n cubits around.

Frankly, even if you buy into all this, I can almost guarantee that this guy and many of his followers wouldn't be taken up. I feel sorry for the guys who invested their life savings into this.

We're having a big rapture party this evening. Even if this idiot is right, we're staying behind.
    Getting high on the opiate of the masses here!

locololo

that wasn't harsh, but I see a bunch of idiots go crazy over one piece of information, so I decide to poke fun at it.

P.S. I could care less who it was that sugested this stupid end of the world, it is still all the fun to me either way.

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

Before you call me an idiot (which is wrong, cause I don't believe this crap) I would like to point out that I just told another person that I posted this for a laugh, to poke fun at the stupidity of people.

Quote Originally Posted by locololo View Post
    that wasn't harsh, but I see a bunch of idiots go crazy over one piece of information, so I decide to poke fun at it.

P.S. I could care less who it was that sugested this stupid end of the world, it is still all the fun to me either way.

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

Before you call me an idiot (which is wrong, cause I don't believe this crap) I would like to point out that I just told another person that I posted this for a laugh, to poke fun at the stupidity of people.
    I called you an idiot because you called it "the Catholic end of the world".

Change the thread title.

locololo

You can do that?

Well, seeing as how you have negative rep points and aren't even an EC, you might not be able to. Try double-clicking next to the thread title where it appears in the thread list. If that doesn't work, ask a mod in the Requests forum.

locololo

It worked, now it is the end of the world, instead of catholic. Personally I could care less about who said it, all I know is that it suddenly got the whole stupid population to be ready for something, which isn;t even goign to happen.