Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fellow Bronies: Do your parents know you watch MLP?

Red face Fellow Bronies: Do your parents know you watch MLP?

Mine don't yet, but I'm afraid they may think it's a bit odd. My parents are open minded and cool, but just wondering what yall's parents think.

MLP is a continuous troll, not supposed to actually like and watch it...

I guess you didn't get the memo? This is embarrassing...

I believe you seem to be the troll here. If you aren't going to post on topic, or you are seeking negative reactions, please don't post on this thread.
    Last edited by LittlePony; 21-May-2011 at 05:23.

I can stop posting in this thread 10 seconds flat. But I don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by PepsiMan View Post
    I can stop posting in this thread 10 seconds flat. But I don't want to.

Of course you can continue to post on this thread. That being said, it would be appreciated if you kept on topic.

I told my mother I wanted an Applejack figurine for my birthday. Yesterday I sang the theme song while doing dishes and then put and episode on my laptop while doing laundry. I don't know why'd it'd be a secret.

Do my parents know?
    No

Would they care?
    They'd probably tease me, but they do that for a lot of things.

Would they think something's seriously wrong?
    Nah, this wouldn't be the breaking point. Either they already think something is wrong, or this would just be another "weird Zephy thing".

1. Yes my parents know.
    2. My dad doesn't care and has seen and been out with me while I wear one of my three rainbow dash cutie mark pins.
    3. My mom is shocked I like my little pony
    4. My little half brother knows and I don't give a shit about what he thinks about it. I like the show.

yeah, it's not a secret at all. Plus everyone knows I have "good tastes" in all media especially TV. Oh dear god im a 23 year old male who likes cartoon ponies. :;insert Twilight Sparkle sarcasm::

YouTube - ‪My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Bridle Gossip‬‏

Anyone who thinks liking my little pony is bad ( at least FIM), might as well be turned into glue. By order of Dictator Trollelestia.

My mom doesn't know but she may suspect me cause I put up a My Little Pony picture on my wall. My dad doesn't know cause he lives thousands of miles away in Texas. Most of my good friends porbably suspect that I watch My Little Pony cause I talk about it a lot and I have admitted I watch it but they probably think I'm joking cause to them I'm weird like that

Quote Originally Posted by legokid View Post
    My mom doesn't know but she may suspect me cause I put up a My Little Pony picture on my wall. My dad doesn't know cause he lives thousands of miles away in Texas. Most of my good friends porbably suspect that I watch My Little Pony cause I talk about it a lot and I have admitted I watch it but they probably think I'm joking cause to them I'm weird like that
    I watched it at a friend's house because he wanted to play Fallout 3. I was like "well I'm going to watch ponies then. >:".

Honestly, he wasn't really surprised, but doesn't "get it". XD