Thread: Adult diapers with stretchy sides?

Default Adult diapers with stretchy sides?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I was wondering if there is a brand of tabbed adult diapers out there that have stretchy sides (not pull-ups). Out of all the ones I have tried, the sides are just plastic that can only be taped on snug but is not made out of stretchy material.
    ~thanks

Attends Slip S do as far as I know. Also, if you find belted diapers they will generally have the cloth sides too.

Hope that helps!

unknown707071

There is a Tena diaper with stretchy sides, but I forget what it's called. I think it's called Tena stretch.

Prevail stretch fit?
    Thats the closest to what the op described as I can think of.
    Im sure that there sold under another brand name aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown707071 View Post
    There is a Tena diaper with stretchy sides, but I forget what it's called. I think it's called Tena stretch.
    yea it's the Tena Stretch. it comes in two types of absorbancy

Tena stretch
    Tena Ultra Stretch Briefs Size Medium/Regular Case/72 (2 bags of 36):Amazon:Health & Personal Care
    Tena 67902 Super Stretch Medium/Regular Briefs 56/Case:Amazon:Health & Personal Care

I've worn them before, a long time ago I was able to get a free sample of 4. They were pretty good, it was just hard to get a good fit initally when putting the diaper on.

I have not looked at the Tena Stretch except on the 'net - but here in the UK Tena Flex (Velcro fastenings and a waist band that also fastens with velcro) look similar and are one of my favourite most comfortable diapers - and are available in big sizes/capacities

There are some diapers with stretchy tapes too. I think Bambino, Molicare, and ABU might do that on some models.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown707071 View Post
    Tena adjustable undergarment for men. Those are the diapers I use and it's really stretchy and the bulk is really great.