Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drynites Chances of Leaking?

Default Drynites Chances of Leaking?

Hey. So I plan to wet my Drynites for the first time tonight. I would like to wet them in my bed (to get the whole feeling of it) but I don't at all think this would be worth it if it leaked. If it leaks while I'm not in my bed, I would be ok with it however, as the clean up is pretty easy. Also, which position would be least likely to leak, lying on my front or lying on my back.

Thanks for reading / posting.

If you are not sub 14 years old and sized accordingly, yes they will leak profusely.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    If you are not sub 14 years old and sized accordingly, yes they will leak profusely.
    The packet says 8-15 and I'm 15, hence my nervousness.

You're in their target age group it should be fine! just don't go nuts and wet in a massive stream, let it out slowly

Quote Originally Posted by alexmonkey View Post
    You're in their target age group it should be fine! just don't go nuts and wet in a massive stream, let it out slowly
    Thanks for the comment. It's helpful. Although, according to your comment, it wouldn't work well for actual 15 year old bedwetters, who let it all out at once?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonWolf View Post
    Thanks for the comment. It's helpful. Although, according to your comment, it wouldn't work well for actual 15 year old bedwetters, who let it all out at once?
    I think if you actually bedwet you wet quite slowly anyway, not how you would standing at a urinal

Quote Originally Posted by alexmonkey View Post
    I think if you actually bedwet you wet quite slowly anyway, not how you would standing at a urinal
    Ah. I did not know that. I imagine there must be the occasional people that would wet like at a urinal, but I've never been a bedwetter. I know nothing about this. :P

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

Oh, and do you think I should be lying on my back, or my front?

Edit: Nevermind. Looked up.
    Last edited by SleepingBlueWolf; 21-May-2011 at 00:11.

I would buy some pull-ups to stuff them with. It makes them more absorbent.

Well when I used Drynites yes they leak when I purposely pee on them (unless I'm controlling the flow) and if you still wet the bed I'm guessing it wont really leak since I think it's not the same as peeing normally I guess...