Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time met your expectations?

Default First time met your expectations?

I have fantasized about wearing diapers ever since I stopped wearing them when I was two. Yesterday, after 20 years of fantasies, my dream finally came true when I purchased my first package of adult diapers. Driving home I was terrified that actually wearing a diaper would not live up to the lofty expectations of my fantasies. I was literally breathless when I taped it on and it felt better than I could have ever imagined.

Here's my question: for how many of you did wearing a diaper for the first time (post-childhood) live up to your expectations?

For me I would say that I expected it to be a 10 (scale of 1-10) and it turned out to be a 15. I know that's impossible, but I feel like it felt impossibly good so maybe that's fitting.

I would say a 10. That said, since I've become more involved/used to wearing, I now get a 12-15 from it, as I appreciate it for more than just being a diaper.

I'd say 11. I expected a lot, and wanted a lot. It delivered in every way. The +1 was because it was real :P. I too appreciate it even more now, I just love wearing so much :3.

My first diaper blew my mind! It was literally everything I had hoped and dreamed of and more. Honestly, it's really hard to describe how great it was.

I would say maybe 5-6. It blew my mind; but it was also not a complete fulfillment of all I had expected.
    My fantasies were deeper than putting a cheap store-brand diaper on myself in my hot basement bedroom - scared to death and in a nervous sweat of discovery.
    Also - I think this first crude experience set me on a path of wanting more and more - and newer and newer experiences.

I think it was 10 for me. It just felt natural as if I started doing again.

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

Oops, sorry for the spelling mistake. What I was trying to say is that it felt like an old habit that I started doing again.

A year after moving out, I was 21 before I could get hold of any (being from the UK, they are much harder to find - thanks ebay!)... and to say my heart was racing would be an understatement. Years of fantasies led up to that one moment, and just opening the pack almost made me feel sick. I carefully unfolded it on the bed (was a tena slip) and taped it up tight. Instant feelings of security and warm satisfaction rushed over my whole body - I felt like sinking back in time to those days of being nurtured and cared for.

So yes that would be a 10 for me!

It would be only a 6 for me, cuz it was only huggies pullups, and later goodnites. I wanted to be able to flood without leaking. Other than that it was basically amazing!

Butterfly Mage

My first adult diaper was one of the old-style Attends that absorbed almost as much as an Abena. I'd say the experience was a 10!

I was about 15 when I rediscovered diapers. I was surprised some of the baby diapers still fit me.