Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PLACEB0 - Introductory Message

  1. #1

    Smile PLACEB0 - Introductory Message

    Hello people!
    My name is John and I am Greek. I am 16 years old and I'm a high school student; a very good one, without having any intention to boast.
    First of all, I would like to thank the administrators and the staff for actually making this web site and keeping it safe.
    Additionally, I would like to state that English is not my mother language(obviously) so I am sorry in advance for making grammatical and/or syntactical errors. Oh, and for writing such a long post!(It's only the beginning!)

    I play/try to write/listen music, I love literature, I have a blog and I am slightly addicted to cinema and movies. ^^

    Well, I am not wearing diapers and I am significally confused about both my sexuality and my sexual appeal towards diapers. Yes, sexual.
    Actually I feel like there's a biological switch that sets ON when I want to masturbate or experience sexual pleasure. But then, it just shuts down and feels so strange. May it be a defense of my subconscious to alleviate the thoughts of "me being weird"? I know you will all tell me such urges are not to be considered -weird- and after reading a bunch of posts, I believe you.

    However, the thought of being in diapers is quite, not utterly, sexual arousing. But the thing that turns me on is the thought of others being in diapers or being changed. I have not bought diapers or have been erotically involved with someone so I just don't know if those fantasies are just fantasies and not something that I would actually WANT to experience.

    So what does that make me? A TB or... (I don't know all terms).

    As for my sexuality, I think I am bisexual. It's the puberty of course and I've read that a lot of straight adults have experienced such things when they were teenagers. I don't have a problem but my parents and generally people around me would. Greeks are considerably small-minded and tragically traditional. :/

    Please note that those urges/fantasies do not get in the way of me socialising or connecting with friends and so on. I have a healthy life and no one would ever consider me as a fetishist. Not that it is bad.

    What is more, it's been quite a long time since I have been guilty about me searching in the net pictures depicting toddlers in diapers. And the thought of me being a pedophile absolutely disgusts me. However, I don't think I'm attracted to children, but the diaper itself. Children give diaper a more innocent meaning. :/ I am really stressed and confused to be honest.

    That's all. Sorry for being SO verbal but I needed to get it off my chest. Please don't be way too kind with me or try to relieve me by telling me lies or something like that. I just want your 100% honest opinion.

    Thank you all for spending your time reading this post!

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi John, welcome to the site! I don't think I've encountered a Greek on here before, so Καλώς Ήρθατε στο Σάιτ!

    It sounds like you are a really well balanced individual, which is great to hear - especially that you are maintaining a successful social life!

    I think you are correct, your teenage years are when your develop your sexuality - and it's when the majority of people will experiment to find out what they like. Certainly, your confusion over your sexual experience with diapers is perfectly normal. It is only through experimenting that you can decide what you like and dislike.

    However, the only thing that concerns me is



    Quote Originally Posted by Placeb0 View Post
    What is more, it's been quite a long time since I have been guilty about me searching in the net pictures depicting toddlers in diapers. And the thought of me being a pedophile absolutely disgusts me. However, I don't think I'm attracted to children, but the diaper itself. Children give diaper a more innocent meaning.
    I appreciate that you take the idea of the child bringing an innocence to it, but as your interests appear to be sexual in their nature, I do have to question why you need any form of innocence here. This is somewhat beyond the scope of advisory capabilities, but I suggest you take a hard look inside to figure out if you can get sexual arousal without the children being involved with the diapers. However, I commend you for being brave enough to disclose this to us.

    I hope as a community we are able to help you through this difficult stage.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post


    I appreciate that you take the idea of the child bringing an innocence to it, but as your interests appear to be sexual in their nature, I do have to question why you need any form of innocence here. This is somewhat beyond the scope of advisory capabilities, but I suggest you take a hard look inside to figure out if you can get sexual arousal without the children being involved with the diapers. However, I commend you for being brave enough to disclose this to us.

    I hope as a community we are able to help you through this difficult stage.
    Thank you for replying!
    Well I am not sexually aroused by children. When I see children in the streets, I would never fantasise about them. And I mean never. I would smile. And I would do that because of the innocence that's lost gone in our world. What is more, I find relieving the fact that I can't even form an image of a naked child in my mind. But when in diapers, it changes.

    In addition to this, I think that even though I had an absolutely normal childhood, surrounded by protecting parents, who tried to make me feel safe, I feel like it was TOO fast. Without laying the blame on my father, I think he just wanted me to grow up fast and be a man. And I think that could lead to this situation.

    Thanks for replying so fast!

  4. #4

    Default

    In which case, I propose that the child in a diaper isn't really sexual arousal - it just inspires thoughts of yourself being a child again. At which point, your sexual arousal kicks in because you are imagining yourself wearing a diaper. Of course, if you later realise you are sexually aroused by children, the issue changes - but as it stands, this sounds like a logical explanation!

    As for your childhood, I can sympathise. I had a similar upbringing; I'm sure the lack of remembered childhood contributes to my desire for regression!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    In which case, I propose that the child in a diaper isn't really sexual arousal - it just inspires thoughts of yourself being a child again. At which point, your sexual arousal kicks in because you are imagining yourself wearing a diaper. Of course, if you later realise you are sexually aroused by children, the issue changes - but as it stands, this sounds like a logical explanation!

    As for your childhood, I can sympathise. I had a similar upbringing; I'm sure the lack of remembered childhood contributes to my desire for regression!
    Oh -- I haven't thought it like that. I mean, yeah -- even though I doesn't really matter if I'm in diapers as a teenager, it does matter when I see my self as a baby in them. Actually I was potty trained a lot more early than I should have been as my parents had to work long hours and having two children(my sibling, too) in diapers is quite challenging.
    Thanks so much for that.

    By the way, are there any other Greeks out there?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Placeb0 View Post
    By the way, are there any other Greeks out there?
    There are, the majority live in Greece! Sarcasm aside, I haven't personally encountered any on this site. But we have the feature to create a group - for e.g. I am part of a UK ABDL group. You could always create a Greek group if it does not already exist!

  7. #7

    Default



    There are, the majority live in Greece! Sarcasm aside, I haven't personally encountered any on this site. But we have the feature to create a group - for e.g. I am part of a UK ABDL group. You could always create a Greek group if it does not already exist!
    Haha -- smart!
    I'll check it! Thanks!


    I haven't personally encountered any on this site.
    That small-mindness about greeks I was talking about...

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Placeb0 View Post
    That small-mindness about greeks I was talking about...
    Well you found this site, so I can only assume that any other Greeks in your situation will find us too. It could simply be you are brave enough to overcome social norms and actually want to (rightly) research why you feel this way - hopefully any more of the younger Greek generation will soon too!

Similar Threads

  1. Snowflakes landing on the morning grass... (Introductory Post)
    By Bunny in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 31-Dec-2010, 15:09
  2. (Insert non-geeky/-hackneyed introductory title here)
    By TheNewNo2 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-Dec-2010, 15:58
  3. My introductory speech
    By Elastic in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-Jan-2010, 14:14
  4. Introductory posting
    By bikingman in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-Nov-2009, 04:47

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.