Thread: Baby Diaper Modification

Default Baby Diaper Modification

Okay, this has been tickling my brain for a while and I just can't figure it out.

There's this series of videos on YouTube (I won't link to it so as not to give out press) from a DL who has modded his Pampers Cruisers and Pampers BabyDry's to make a large diaper that looks like it was legitimately made by P&G. The problem is that he only allows the camera to record a profile of him in the diaper and doesn't allow for a sustained front or back shot. And if there happens to be a front or back shot, he's running by, or it's only a sustained shot where half of the diaper is in the frame.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone here know how to do this? I can fit into a baby diaper, but not as good as this guy. And if anyone knows of a tutorial (preferably a video walkthrough, or at least a picture how-to) can they plase share this information?

It's not rocket science, just cut and sew them I assume. I honestly doubt it would be of any practical use, though.

Also, you should try sending the YouTuber a PM or something.

I'm not 100% sure if it was just a cut and sew job. Also, the YouTuber is rarely on (his most recent video post was nine months ago) and in all of the messages he's recieved in comments and on his page he never addresses anyone's questions regarding his modifications.

I'm not sure if you can post the link here, but if you PM me I'll take a look. It would take a lot of effort to sew enough together to make a legitimate sized adult nappy - the padding would not be consistent, and I expect the patterns would be an issue too... but yeah, PM or post link if you can.