Thread: Hello there.

Default Hello there.

So I've finally worked up the courage to make an account here. So Iguess I'll start by saying why I'm here. I think it all started when I was about 6 years old or so. Back then I was still wetting the bed so I still used Goodnights and all. Anyways, I was home all alone one day when I thought of wearing one of my Goodnights during the day, so I tried it. At that time I didn't think much of it, but about 4 years later I had the strange desire to want the Goodnights back. At that time I had stopped wetting the bed for 2 years, but something clicked and made me realize that I wanted to have that feeling back. So then I started making makeshift diapers out of whatever I thought would work, mainly toilet paper and LOTS of it XD. Then it happened, my mom found my makeshift diapers. She just presumed that I had started wetting the bed again, but that wasn't the case at all. Sadly she's found them no matter where I hide them, but I still haven't given up. Some day I really want to go out and buy actual diapers, but I don't dare do so as long as I'm living at home. But my family has no idea of my big secret, but being here may make me feel like I belong somewhere.

As for non-diaper hobbies that I enjoy. I read a lot of Japanese manga and I watch a lot of anime as well. I also enjoy drawing anime/manga art. So I hope I can make some good friends here.

hello, and welcome to this lovly site, i hope i can have a good time here

We were all in your shoes at your age. (Though I was partial to . -

Goodnights and the like came way after my time.)

Well, you are among your own kind, and among friends to boot. Now would be a good time to talk about your likes in TV, movies, music, what you like to read, what you like to do, all the things that will make people want to get to know you. The things that they'll have in common with you beyond diapers. One good idea is to go through the threads in this forum, and imitate the ones that strike you as good. They'll give you ideas.

As to buying, making, hiding, all those things are discussed in diaper talk and teen baby forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g-enclosedelastic.softwear.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	4587  
    Last edited by Raccoon; 20-May-2011 at 05:31.