Thread: Diaper change issues.

BabyJayk

Question Diaper change issues.

This is kinda long winded please bear with me.

So I am in a relationship that is kind of a switch situation. My Girlfriend is my Mommy, but she is also my Baby Girl as well. She is new to the scene, and while I don't consider myself an expert I have been an AB for a lot longer that she has. That being said.

My Mommy takes care of me in every way except one. She plays with my, she feeds me, holds me, and somehow never manages to forget nap time. But she won't change me when I am regressed. Even though I don't mess and I drink lots of water so if I am wet its basically just water. She says she is nervous and then I ask her why and she tells me "I don't know".

Lets get something straight here. I don't want to force her to change me, but I don't want her to feel nervous. She is also the kind of person that when trying something new she always says "I am nervous" I ask why and she says "I don't know" then she tries and either doesn't mind it or loves it.
    Any thoughts?

Hey BabyJayk, a few questions for you:

Did you convert your girlfriend into an AB/Caretaker? Or was she already into it?

When you baby her, does she regress at all? Or is she doing it because you want to baby her? In addition, do you feed/hold/change her at all? I'm just trying to gauge her level of involvement really - how much she wants from you as her carer.

You say she won't change you when you're regressed - does she tape you up to begin with? Or is it simply she won't have anything to do with a diaper? This will give a good sign into how comfortable she is with the act itself.

As for how to deal with it - I suggest you sit down and really discuss it with her. I assume she knows the reasoning behind you both being AB; comfort & security, etc.? If she is happy with that, you just need to find out what the mental block is behind changing. It's good that you are drinking water to dilute it - but it could simply be that she doesn't find it hygienic at all. That said, it could be she finds it a level too far in the lifestyle.

You don't have to answer this, but are you sexually active in the relationship? If not, it could simply be that she doesn't want to see your boy parts just yet!

I guess really, you just need explain to her why you want her to change you - but really reinforce that you love what she does for you in AB play as it is. The more she can see how happy she makes you, the more likely she'll consider changing you too. If you take it from the right angle - that it will complete the baby play for you, then she might be willing to try it.

That said, best of luck with it all! And if she still says no, don't push the issue any more - she'll have made her mind up, and pressing will just make her more nervous with all the AB stuff!

BabyJayk

1. I introduced her to it. Although that was about 7 months ago. And she was equally nervous about everything we now do.

2. She regresses. I do everything for her I would do for a real baby. Again except change her, primarily because I haven't had to yet. She has never regressed long enough to wet in front of me.

3.She doesn't put me in diapers as I am usually already in them when I regress. I wet the bed some times, and she gets me to regress at night, so I am usually already wearing. However she has helped me adjust my diapers a few times, she will also poke me there and one time she tried to take them off as a joke.

4. It isn't sexual or either of us, and we aren't sexually active. We plan on saving that for marriage. However I have seen her naked, and she has seen in me in nothing but a diaper before.

Thanks for the advice hope the info helps!

It sounds like she doesn't like the whole nine yards (as AB-related goes - not referring to you!).
    Maybe she's timid about seeing you completely naked.

That said, I can sympathize for your inevitable frustration - I have trouble staying patient with people when they "Iunno". I feel like people just feign ignorance out of laziness when they do that, or they want to keep leetle seekrits. You KNOW why you feel something unless it's something deeply complicated, you just don't want to say it.

This is not even close to complicated unless this is a 14 year old girl we're talking about. Or Rebecca Black. There's no legitimate excuse for the stream of "*shrug* Iunno".

In this case, she knows why, she just doesn't want to tell you for some reason. I suggest a sit down-serious-business chat. Be sure and Ask if urine squicks her out, and tell her to actually be honest.

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by FadeLB View Post
    It sounds like she doesn't like the whole nine yards (as AB-related goes - not referring to you!).
    Maybe she's timid about seeing you completely naked.

That said, I can sympathize for your inevitable frustration - I have trouble staying patient with people when they "Iunno". I feel like people just feign ignorance out of laziness when they do that, or they want to keep leetle seekrits. You KNOW why you feel something unless it's something deeply complicated, you just don't want to say it.

This is not even close to complicated unless this is a 14 year old girl we're talking about. Or Rebecca Black. There's no legitimate excuse for the stream of "*shrug* Iunno".

In this case, she knows why, she just doesn't want to tell you for some reason. I suggest a sit down-serious-business chat. Be sure and Ask if urine squicks her out, and tell her to actually be honest.
    I completely agree. Its just hard for me to tell something though.

She said the same thing about regression at first and then she wore a diaper to find out what it was like and found herself regressing without thinking about and now she is okay with it. Point is I love her but she is prone to irrational fear and worry. As in she doesn't need a reason to be nervous. I am just having trouble telling the difference between an irrational fear and a legitimate one with a reason behind it.

Do I make more sense now?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    I completely agree. Its just hard for me to tell something though.

She said the same thing about regression at first and then she wore a diaper to find out what it was like and found herself regressing without thinking about and now she is okay with it. Point is I love her but she is prone to irrational fear and worry. As in she doesn't need a reason to be nervous. I am just having trouble telling the difference between an irrational fear and a legitimate one with a reason behind it.

Do I make more sense now?
    The only way to figure out an irrational fear from a rational one is to discuss it with her. Try to get her to really discuss her feelings with you. Just because you got her into ABDL, doesn't mean she's totally happy with it. It sounds like she is open to regression, and maybe with time she'll really start to enjoy it. But how much does she actually regress? Is there a chance she might be acting for you to make you happy? In the same respect, does she enjoy babying you? Or is it just trying to make you happy?

You mention you are saving yourself for marriage, so is there any chance she's accepting purely because she wants the relationship to continue?

Have you taped her up in her diaper? Or is it a no-go for either person? I guess your first step is to ask her to tape you up - see if she is comfortable with putting the diaper on. Only once she is comfortable with that should you ask for a diaper change. And don't pressure or expect her to - it should be on her own terms; you just need to be the gentle encouragement.

Alecs

I'm just putting in my two cents, I'm not exactly knowledgeable with this kinda stuff. You say she'll do everything else, but won't do anything that involves you removing the diaper. I think she just doesn't want to have you exposed, naked. She might be nervous of seeing that, or just doesn't want to be that close. That's what I think.

BabyJayk

UPDATE: Okay so I had my discussion with her. And the votes are in. She says she actually likes being an AB. I talked to her and she let me change her. She said "Wow, I didn't think such a small thing could make such a big difference, it was like you were really my daddy taking care of me,". Then she gave me the weirdest look, pushed me down on her bed, and diapered me right then and there. Females are weird sometimes. :P

Congrats! Obviously she had some stigma with it, and by seeing it was a good thing, she got over her concerns! Yay!