Thread: Diapers and Oil

Default Diapers and Oil

I've searched around a bit, but haven't really found anything about this..

A few times now, I've filled my diaper with baby- or olive oil. Baby oil is actually nicer, as it's got such a great smell. The whole thing gets slippery and it's incredibly arousing. Has anybody ever done that?

And another question; would it be any health hazard to fill a diaper with baby oil once, and then fall asleep with it? It would be an awesome experience I think, but I wonder what it'd do to my skin.

I don't think it would be a health hazard if anything it would moisturise your diaper area

Wow, Oil huh? I never would have thought of that. I've taken a few diapers in the shower with me and enjoyed the full feeling, but oil would be interesting. Of course, I'd want to be 100% sure about the diaper I was wearing. Oil's a pain in the butt to get off/out of anything it touches.

Oil reacts with plastic, so be careful how much oil comes in contact with the plastic, or the whole thing could split open spilling the filling all over the place!

I've heard of people doing the same thing with moisturizing cream.

I prefer a little bit of vaseline and then I spray some (ok usually alot) skin so soft oil from avon. ^.^ It's like a slip and slide in my diaper
    Skin so soft has all the characteristics of baby oil without making you smell like a baby, so it's nice to wear around family etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adjutantreflex View Post
    Wow, Oil huh? I never would have thought of that. I've taken a few diapers in the shower with me and enjoyed the full feeling...
    Be careful. If the diaper bursts in the shower, the SAP clog might be hard to fix and/or hard to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by duckie View Post
    I prefer a little bit of vaseline and then I spray some (ok usually alot) skin so soft oil from avon. ^.^ It's like a slip and slide in my diaper
    Skin so soft has all the characteristics of baby oil without making you smell like a baby, so it's nice to wear around family etc.
    Sounds very nice.