Thread: hELLO

Default hELLO

Not too good at intros... but I am being brave and being here. I am 21 and a college studio living in CA. I'd like to met some like-minded people to talk stratagies, ways of hiding, dealing with the bf?/bf/ parents.

if anyone can link me to sites that offer special tips, I would sooo appreciate it!~

Hi Luna, you've come to the right place to find like-minded people.

There's loads of information about all the various aspects that come into play with *bdl-ism ranging from how to get diapers and hide them to how to tell people close to you. You should be able to find a lot of information by searching the various sections of this forum and if you can't find something you can always ask

You say you're in college, what kind of degree are you aiming for (if you care to share that information)? What are your hobbies/interests?

Hi Luna, welcome!

Hopefully, you'll find all the tips you need from this forum! We have a pretty wide range of age and experience here, so someone should have an idea, whatever the issue!

We really like to get to know the person *inside* the diaper - so to add to R1214's questions, do you have a favourite band? Genre of music? Favourite tv show or film?