Thread: It feels good to finally accept this part of my life

Default It feels good to finally accept this part of my life

Hi everyone. I guess you could say I have been in the DL closet for about the last year and a half ever since I started wearing Goodnites. I have been browsing these forums for a while as a guest and finally today I got the nerves to create an account and truly join the community. The only diapers I really wear are goodnites; they are readily available since my brother is a bedwetter and since I'm not a teen baby I enjoy the comfort of knowing they are designed for older kids (plus since I weigh 96 pounds they fit me perfectly). So that's me in a nutshell. Let me know if you have any other questions.

What hobbies do you have outside of being a DL ?

Theres a lot you left outa your intro, but im not here to chew you out, welcome to the forums, well, as a full member! ^_^

I hope you stay active and enjoy the friends you will make.

Sorry. I guess I get nervous about talking about my outside life in fear of getting recognized, but I suppose it's all safe here. I'm a huge Texas Longhorns fan. Right now I'm in high school but my dream is to go to the University of Texas. I also really enjoy band. I play the trumpet and (not trying to brag) but I'm pretty good. I almost made state for jazz this year and I'm only a sophomore. So that's pretty much my life. I love playing my trumpet and I love watching sports (even though I don't play any and am horribly unathletic).

Congrats man welcome to adisc, i happen to be a fan of the Longhorns, hope we can become friends

Good to hear I'm joined by fellow fans. I'm borderline obsessed. When we got our house repainted a couple years ago I insisted the walls of my room be painted burnt orange.

It was a tough year for them this yr but if Colt McCoy hadnt of gotten hurt gainst Bama 2 years ago we wuda won

That's true but I wish I hadn't complained so much back then because after last year being ranked 2nd doesn't look that bad. At least we finally dumped Greg Davis.

True and Garrett Gilbert is bound to have a pick me up yr this yr and Mack Brown is no quitter, the Longhorns will be back this yr, im also a fan of TCU

I really like Case McCoy actually. He looked good in the spring game. I can't say I'm a fan of TCU but they had a good run last year. It's a shame that there isn't a playoff system yet because they should have had a shot at the national championship.

Thanks for welcoming me; I'm glad I could meet someone else on the forum who has similar interests.

Yea TCU was amazing this yr, I HATE the BCS, and no problem dude glad we can become friends, ima huge sports fan whether its college fb nfl nba mlb lol, i love sports lol