Thread: Greetings! (again)

Where to begin... this isn't my first time with this 'site'. I was origonaly a member of this community back was when it was Back then i was a teenager who felt alone and was ashamed by the thought of liking diapers. Back then i found a community full of caring and kind individuals who were like minded and friendly to newcommers. I had a lame, unimaginive name back then, motb, and i doubt that anyone remembers me, but i always left thoughtfull responces to questions i felt needed answering. unfortunately my computer broke back then and i was without internet for so long that i forgot my password. Then one day, a day i'm sure many of you still remember, when the server containing tbdl was lost and with it the entire site. To me this was omega lame, it meant loosing a site that i actualy thought was important. of course then i found this site XD. I suppose i have made a slightly more imaginitive name this time and intend to make an avitar, but mostly i hope to rejoin what i'm sure is a wonder full and thoughtfull community (plus i havn't been on since i joined and this 'lurker' title realy stings) Salutations one and all

To further continue the saga of cptnamazng i realise i have said to little about me I've always had a thing for... heres the word... diapers. I dont know, but even after all these years it still feels funny even writing it (okay i suppose thats enough with the smilies) It's wierd, i think i always liked diapers, when i look back when i was 4 or 5, and well potty trained i was in DC with my mom and her friend and her friends daughter still had diapers, but was old enough to talk (i think she's only a year to a year and a half younger than me) i remember teasing her, calling her 'diaper butt' but i realy wanted one too (funny how kids always tease someone else when they realy like them, kinda cruel though). I remeber though that she got a change and i asked her if i could have one too (pretty bold face move, doubt i could do anything like that now). long story short, i didn't get one, the mums said no. I suppose thats the earliest diaper memory that i have, but i've always wanted to have them since then. As long as i can rember some of my best dreams were what i liked to call diaper dreams in which i would get diapered, usualy by some inagmatic caharacter, and i would use the diaper in my dream, though i never experienced bed wetting. I plan on staring a thread on this subject matter, but that can wait.
    Outside of that i'm just your average super awesome, super fashionable teenager, but i keep my secret identitly a secret Someday i hope to meet someone i trust enough to bare the burden of my awesome secret, but i have yet to meet someone up to such an awesome responsibltiy. Man i'm long winded! so, yeah, hello!
    Last edited by Peachy; 11-Jul-2008 at 06:56. Reason: merging double post

Welcome back, Cap'n !!

I remember you as motb from tbdl, not that we had much real interaction. I'm sure you will still be comfortable here, as the rules and community spirit haven't changed much.

Yoir cool, I could compare myself to you a lot, even my first remembered experience! Although I didnt make fun of the person. I have diaper dreams too, just like that, and think you should make a thread.

Have fun on the forums!