Thread: Windows phone 7

Default Windows phone 7

well to say the liest there are a few of them out, also nice to see that phones are getting universal OS systems for it.

although microsoft have been very particular about thier OS, thier a lot of condittion3 that phone companies have to do for win phone 7.
    having said that not a bad os, prety good achually.

HTC have releaced 5 phones whit the os:

HTC HD7; this modle bosts it's perfomance in videos with it larger screen
    HTC 7 Mozart; no brainer here this is thier music one
    HTC 7 Trophy; the gamer one with X-box live installed
    HTC 7 Sorround; similar to the HD7 but this one has better sound for videos
    HTC 7 Pro; this i gather is the hi class biness model with the qwerty keboard

LG have a couple of models out too one just screen and the other qwerty board.

Dell have gotten on the band wagon and have a qwerty one too

samsung too

there is a still several companies that yet to release thiers, asus, sony and been rumers about fujisu having a windows 7 phone qwerty (phone with the desktop os with all the fat removed)

help me add to the list of win 7 phones

I'm not really sure the point of this thread... but I'll contribute where I can.

Samsung have the Focus in the US and the Omnia 7 in the EU. They both use a Samsung Super AMOLED screen - organic LED - means brighter and sharper screens, plus no backlight so blacks are black. Also lower power than LCD screens.

The Windows Phone 7 OS is pretty sleak, it's not as refined yet as iOS and Android, but I see potential for it in the future. I'm happy with my Omnia 7 - and Zune pass is awesome, cheaper than Spotify, and flawless compatibility with the Zune software and marketplace.

Oh, and Windows Phone 7 has Xbox Live in the operating system - it's not unique to the HTC Trophy.

Is this what you were looking for? Any particular reason for the thread?

well im wanting to eventualy get one of these phones, prefeably with a qwerty keyboard.
    i did know about the XBL being able to be on al win phone 7 devices (probebly should of mentioned that at the start.)

also what i want to do is get a good list of all the phone with the os. the companies i mentioned in the first post were all i could find that i could buy, alot of google serch results showed prototype models that are yet to be releaced.

i have no idea why i didnt look at wiki first, thank you.

No worries!

If you have any questions re: the os/usability etc, PM me - I have had my Samsung Omnia 7 since Jan, absolutely love it!