Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Important question :( ?

Default Important question :( ?

guys...
    do animals have souls ?

Depends who you ask lol.

Though we all have Chi :3
    (again depending on who your talking to, very broad question o.O)

Course they do.

If you believe for one minute that we, as living beings, have them, then it is only fair to apply that logic to animals, too.

Besides, if you believe in reincarnation (as I do) the whole "having souls" bit is pretty damn crucial to the whole theory, so... Yes, is my answer

Quote Originally Posted by cvalle View Post
    guys...
    do animals have souls ?
    Well not to pull a religion card, but I was told the bible says no. I didn't read the bible so I can't say for
    Sure. But I like to believe they do
    Because they all have a different personality. =)

Well not to pull a religion card, but I was told the bible says no. I didn't read the bible so I can't say for
    Sure. But I like to believe they do
    Because they all have a different personality. =)
    actually i started thinking about this because all my friends are catolic and they believe they do not have souls , i love animals and i just cant imagine that they are "souless" i am not a religous person bbut its seems rather wrong to say the dont have souls

As I am the expert on this, no they do not have souls. Souls are created through a fusion of hypoglycuric acid and a base known as sodium-asulfate. These chemicals are created in humans at conception, but are not present in the embryos of any animals as far as we are aware.

This is also why abortion is always wrong.

John Wesley, the father of the Methodist Church, believed animals have souls. In my church, we have the blessing of the animals, as do many churches. How can a church bless its animals if they don't have souls. I personally believe they do, as do many psychics, such as John Edwards. I believe that all life continues in the next plain.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    How can a church bless its animals if they don't have souls.
    If what happened in a church had to have anything to do with provable facts, there wouldn't be churches. In 1950, Pope Pius XII sat around in his big palace for a while, and just decided that everyone had to believe that Mary wafted up to heaven, body and all. If there is no requirement for evidence, you can make up whatever you like and someone will probably believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    As I am the expert on this, no they do not have souls. Souls are created through a fusion of hypoglycuric acid and a base known as sodium-asulfate. These chemicals are created in humans at conception, but are not present in the embryos of any animals as far as we are aware.

This is also why abortion is always wrong.
    If they make you take chemistry in university, please go bug someone else when you need help.

I believe that if humans have souls then animals have souls too as humans are animals. I do not think that we're anything special.