Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accident?

Default Accident?

Hi there!

So I've always had a very strong bladder, and never have had any kind of accident before, not even as far back as I can remember when I was a kid. Even when I try to wet while in bed i have to wake up, roll around and find the ideal position to be able to go. About 4 days ago I decided I was going to wear at night, every night, for the convenience of not having to get out of bed when I have to go to the bathroom.
    But last night I woke up in the middle of the night wet, and having absolutely no recollection of going. I didn't even know I was wet until my boyfriend told me. I thought it would take months, if not years, for this to happen. Has anybody else had this happen to them so quick?

Welcome to the forum! Glad things worked out for ya. Your boyfriend approves with your situation, thats a thoughtful guy!

Thanks! And yes he enjoys it as much or more than me ^_^

I have had something similar happen, however I'm only awake enough to know I was wetting and fell back asleep before I finished. But yeah I rarely wear at night and when I do, it's not even a full week at a time. I just thought it was easier for me because I used to wet the bed until I was ... I forget what exact age but I'm assuming around 7 or 8.

Yeah duckie, I thought it was so odd for me because I've never had anything like that before, even when i was little.

How well did you sleep? I have apparently been woken up at like, 3 am, and after I fall asleep, completely forget about it.

I think i vaguely remember in the middle of the night waking up while going, then just immediately falling back asleep. But I don't know if it was a dream or not.

I rarely remember when i wake up during the nights. Sometimes I have moved objects in my sleepingroom etc. Maybe you woke up in the night and needed to pee and you thought of the diaper ^^

Humans tend to forget 90% of their dreams. You could have had a really deep theta pee dream and forgot about it.