Thread: hope I'm padded

Default hope I'm padded

So I'm busy at work and suddenly realize I've started wetting without realizing it! Somewhat frantically I look/reach down to check if I've started soaking through my shorts, but then realize, oh, I wore to work today... ok then no problem. carry on! And I got back to what I was working on.

Then a few seconds later, I wake up. So I sat there in bed thinking about that, and thought well that's not so bad I suppose, I could deal with that. I've been wearing to work a lot recently, and wetting from time to time, but always on my terms. I suppose it could eventually come to that, but if it did I don't think it would be that much of a concern for me.

It was an interesting way to get some genuine reflection on the prospects of developing a slightly liberated bladder.

(and before you ask, yes, I was padded in bed, and no, I didn't wet my diaper)

Well, I'm wearing my first diaper in nine years and it makes you think about it. I think it wouldn't bother me either.

I wouldn't worry about it if you've got yourself under control - it was just a dream.

And I wasn't going to ask. :{

Last time, a couple months back, I had a dream where I peed, I actually did wet the bed a bit. I'm pretty sure it was stress-related.

Dreams are really funny!

I wear 24/7 and am very paranoid about leaking at work. In times of stress or worry in my job I do sometimes dream about having an accident and then wake up feeling really glad that it was only just a dream!

Although I had a really weird experience a couple of months ago. I woke up (although I don't remember doing it) and took my diaper off and put it in my bucket and didn't put a new one on. I woke up very confuse and luckily dry, I am sure that I took it off in my sleep - very odd!

I dream about diapers a lot myself. I don't know why I do but guess we can't control our dreams. Sometimes I also dream about situations where I'm wearing wetting or even messing.
    I must say that I do never sleep with a diaper on though. I just can't sleep then. When I do have these kind of dreams I never did actually wet the bed. Witch is a good thing! I do have to admit that I do have a wet dream once in awhile while having these kinds of dreams. Then after it happens I wakeup suddenly and am mad that I have to get up and clean up and change into new underwear. I don't like it when that happens.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Last time, a couple months back, I had a dream where I peed, I actually did wet the bed a bit.
    This has happened to me a couple of times when I was a kid! You sort of wake up and go "oopsies! my dream came true." If only the same thing would happen and I'd wake up with an Audi S4 in the driveway...

Quote Originally Posted by skalboi90 View Post
    You sort of wake up and go "oopsies! my dream came true."
    Well, if I had been padded, it would have been amazing. However, this wasn't the case, and it wasn't fun either. Just annoying.

...and I'll take a '65 Ford GT fastback while you're at it. :P

There have been a few times where I have started wetting, almost subconsciously, and then felt a rise of panic when I wasn't sure if I was wearing or not. But every time that has happened, I have been wearing so it wasn't a problem. There have also been a few times when I have been just about to wet and then suddenly realized that I wasn't wearing and stopped myself in time. When those types of things occur, it means I have probably been wearing too often and should cut back.