Thread: Well, I suppose it's about time...

Smile Well, I suppose it's about time...

Hi everyone. I am Secui. I was almost exclusively a lurker in, and until recently, I was a lurker here too.

However, last night everything changed when I wandered into your IRC and had an interesting Skype conversation with a few of the members (I only hope the dead horse had a proper burial by the time all was said and done).

So yes, what can I share about me? I was interested in diapers from the very beginning. Not sure how it started exactly, but... as a child, I always wanted them. So we have AB and TB, but what about people who were interested before being teenagers? Actually, maybe it's best that there isn't a term for that...

Anyway, I grew up with these strange thoughts, thinking I was all alone. One day I learned that I wasn't, and that day was pretty cool. It still took me a while to decide that I'm not a freak, but all along I'm pretty sure that I was looking for ways to beat myself up anyway.

So, hello everyone. I might post more often now, or I might disappear into the shadows once again. We'll have to see.

Welcome to the Site . Hope you stop lurking and post more often because we won't bite

Welcome from another long-term lurker (several years on and off with TBDL). Glad that you managed to find your way onto IRC. Hope you'll decide to stick around and pitch in.

You've been lurking since TBDL? That's exactly the kind of newbies we need around here. The ones who know how awesome I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Secui View Post
    what can I share about me?
    There are no rules, but you should start with the basics, ie: Social security #, Pin #, some credit card #s, adress. And then your all set. =]

Just kidding! Your smarter than that!

Have fun on the forums!

Hiiiiii! Welcome! You better post, or else. =D No lurking here!

P.S. Horses never die.