Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the cold north, Norway!

Default Greetings from the cold north, Norway!

Hello, i am a 20 year old boy/man (your decission what you think i am) that simply likes to wear and sometimes use diapers.
    I have never tried to be babied, but i hope one time i will have that chance.
    Aaaaand, i am a little bit shy, and not a good conversation starter, but hopefully i will manage in here!

Other than wearing diapers as often as possible, i play guitar, played for about 3-4 years now, and write lyrics.
    And also a student, so alot of time goes to that too^^

Well, that's it i guess, hope you enjoyed reading this, and have a great day!

Hey there, welcome to the site!

We're a great bunch of people, so hopefully you will be able to make some good like-minded friends!

What do you study? And where?

Hope you enjoy the community! *hugs*

I study Media and communication, like we call it in norway, you learn to take/edit photos, use photoshop, illustrator, premier, soundbooth and so on, so technically, we learn to take photographs, shoot movies, make sound stories, music, write like a journalist and so on, stuff that's got something to do with media.
    It's on the west side of norway, about 20 min with train and buss from Bergen city.

Yeah, hope i will Haven't got to check it all out yet, but hopefully soon i will ^^,

Wow, you sound SO cool! Welcome to ADISC! It's always great to make a new friend, and I'm sure your going to hopefully make some yourself.

What does your name mean, and how would you pronounce it? It sounds interesting.

Haha, thanks i guess

Kilimna is just a nickname, and pronounce it the way you would say it in English ^^, It's just a name from one of my dreams one time (I have really weird dreams sometime Oo)

Media and communication, eh? Sounds like a pretty major. Any idea of exactly what you want to do with your degree?

You mention floorball in your profile - that's essentially like ice hockey, but on foot and minus the ice, right? Any other sports you like to play or watch?

Anyway, welcome aboard, I hope you'll like it here

~~Near

Sent from my iPhone

It's hard, but worth it. Gonna study after it, the idea is to make games by living, since it has been my top favourite thing to do since i was about 3 or something.

Yeah, and a round ball instead of a puck, and a little different stick.
    I love football/soccer, where Manchester United is the team of my heart!

And btw, Near reminds be of Death Note, and in case that's not where you username is from, is an anime serie from japan.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilimna View Post

Kilimna is just a nickname, and pronounce it the way you would say it in English ^^;
    So umm.. how would you say it in English then? I'm silly!

You have just alluded that you watch anime. You might be glomp worthy yet.

I love football/soccer, where Manchester United is the team of my heart!
    Ah finally! Welcome someone with a little class... A little taste! A fellow Red Devil fan! Hello!

I imagine you're as pleased as I am that we finally managed to win the title, yes? Who would your standout player of the season be?

Welcome, and enjoy your time here!

Dan x

And btw, Near reminds be of Death Note, and in case that's not where you username is from, is an anime serie from japan.
    私の名前はネイト・リバーてす。はじめまして\(^o^)/

Yes, I am Near as in Nate River, the Death Note character. My first avatar here was actually exactly like the one I have now, except with Near (the Death Note character) instead of Near (my fursona) and with a die instead of a companion cube.

So, am I in the presence of a fellow Death Note fan?

Sent from my iPhone